[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

You could you Doryani's Invitation. It gives extra fire dmg plus 10% chance to ignite when you have flask up.

That being said, with my current setup I do not run out of frenzy charges unless I get unlucky with ignite rolls.
Let's say I want to play with a friend, flicker is notoriously bad for party play - how can I switch up my tree (around level 65) and gems to play with a party, and will oro's still work in said build? Right now running EQ with less duration, wed, afs, and fas, not terribly impressed with the clearspeed although it's not terrible either.
"
odin021 wrote:
Let's say I want to play with a friend, flicker is notoriously bad for party play - how can I switch up my tree (around level 65) and gems to play with a party, and will oro's still work in said build? Right now running EQ with less duration, wed, afs, and fas, not terribly impressed with the clearspeed although it's not terrible either.

I had the same predicament, and didn't want to switch around a load of gems. So in the end I just put in Lacerate as a direct replacement for Flicker Strike, and it seems to be working well! (Use a quality Lacerate).

Lightning Strike and Frost Blades should also work well.
What DPS this build have? Or Damage per strike?
Have 2 questions
Is it Shaper/t16 maps viable ?
What can i use instead of Null Gloves until i can afford em ?

Thanks
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Have 2 questions

Thanks

I doubt it has the DPS for Shaper, but maybe. For Null replacements, you can use a set of rare Spiked Gloves (melee damage implicit). Very nice base.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Have 2 questions

Thanks

I doubt it has the DPS for Shaper, but maybe. For Null replacements, you can use a set of rare Spiked Gloves (melee damage implicit). Very nice base.

Thanks a lot ! :)
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
How does everyone feel about Eye of Innocence? Ignite chance, self-fire damage to start the ignite, and up to 70% increased global damage while ignited - and 2% life leech while ignited, because hey why not?

I think with Mokou's Embrace this amulet could shine - getting an ele damage amulet to beat this would be pretty difficult, and all you really lose is life/resists.
Currently levelling a slayer for Oro's Flicker and I took a lot of my pathing and links from this guide, however I am going to work in The Taming + Emberwake with 100% ignite chance. I will post back when it's all set up (Level 50 now, cruise controlling with Facebreakers until 67)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info