[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

"
RazorRamon wrote:
Emberwake + Taming is complete trash

If you feel the need to throw currency at this build until it can take down guardian and shaper, buy twelve grand spectrums. The result is a tree with ~180% increased life as well as 200-350k dps (not even including lowered enemy resists and firepen)

I tried it and Emberwake + Taming is complete awsome!
Last edited by Wetia on Nov 1, 2016, 6:52:45 PM
wrong quote
Last edited by azarel41 on Nov 2, 2016, 11:05:55 AM
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Is this still good in 2.4? I really want to play a Flicker and this is the nicest guide i've found! :D

It's still extremely good. It was my first character this league (out of the 5 characters I created) that jump started the rest.

My current gear that runs any tier of map.

And I swap in Wild Strike for ignite immune bosses (Not Atziri though, cuz of the AoE... I'd rather not run Atziri at all with this build)

quick question how much life do you have now using belly of the beast? i have similar setup as you but at most i'm at 4.3k hp... just wondering how i can boost my hp up more.
"
azarel41 wrote:
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Is this still good in 2.4? I really want to play a Flicker and this is the nicest guide i've found! :D

It's still extremely good. It was my first character this league (out of the 5 characters I created) that jump started the rest.

My current gear that runs any tier of map.

And I swap in Wild Strike for ignite immune bosses (Not Atziri though, cuz of the AoE... I'd rather not run Atziri at all with this build)

quick question how much life do you have now using belly of the beast? i have similar setup as you but at most i'm at 4.3k hp... just wondering how i can boost my hp up more.

I'm at about 6k life with BotB. I had more before I switched to Heretic's Veil (since it has no life on it).
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Nov 2, 2016, 12:18:20 PM
"
Patchumz wrote:

I'm at about 6k life with BotB. I had more before I switched to Heretic's Veil (since it has no life on it).

hmm thanks i gotta figure where i'm missing my hp ha
"
azarel41 wrote:
"
Patchumz wrote:

hmm thanks i gotta figure where i'm missing my hp ha

Fyi, 171% increased life on tree + 3x7% life jewels + 36% on BotB. Then a minimum of 70 life on every non-unique, 6 pieces total. (My belt has 132 life, the only one that's above 80)

El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Nov 3, 2016, 12:34:37 PM
HEY,is this build possible with a marauder?
what form should the passive tree take?ascedancy class?

also the unique gloves are required to reach your maximum effectivness?they cost 7-8ex.
Last edited by aekoriginal21 on Nov 4, 2016, 12:42:23 PM
Hi Guys,

I was inspired by this build so i made it, its been 2 days so still upgrading my amulet and rings and boots but i need help.

I am having trouble with Uber lab on this char. When i get to 2nd phase of boss he just kills me fast.
I am swapping to Molten Strike as said also.

Any tips please?

"
Furiouso wrote:
Hi Guys,

I was inspired by this build so i made it, its been 2 days so still upgrading my amulet and rings and boots but i need help.

I am having trouble with Uber lab on this char. When i get to 2nd phase of boss he just kills me fast.

Any tips please?

Don't facetank Izaro. You need to do hit and run strats. Melee is bad, so just be safe. Also, wait for right after he does a major attack to jump in and take some shots on him.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Furiouso wrote:
Hi Guys,

Any tips please?

May be a belt with more life like this?

and with an amulet like this, you can re skill the points for life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info