The Goddess Unleashed

"
tackle70 wrote:
"
Cr4v3n wrote:

I just feel sorry for the creator.

Why? He clearly doesn't want his items to actually be practical or good at all, and it's his money, so....

I feel bad for all the people who dumped time into figuring out the recipe for a super expensive skin transfer.

You do realize the control lies with GGG and not Charan right?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
Cr4v3n wrote:

I just feel sorry for the creator.

Why? He clearly doesn't want his items to actually be practical or good at all, and it's his money, so....

I feel bad for all the people who dumped time into figuring out the recipe for a super expensive skin transfer.

You do realize the control lies with GGG and not Charan right?

The GGG giveth and the GGG taketh away.
Just that GGG taketh much more than they giveth.
But now it's time to giveth some, GGG.

"
"
Fatto wrote:
No one was screwed by it. People whined, but they were not actually impacted by the item.

I finaly had a lucky break after 1.5 year of playing PoE and got some decent rolls on a 6link(divinated) to be able to make a sellable item. For the first time in 1.5 year i had actualy more than 3 ex in my stash in currency.... and now its all gone because GGG "shared" with us on their announcement that Goddess is "an item capable of clearing high end maps" blah blah blah, and now im left with NO currency for my chars,3 85lvl+ chars with messed up trees for the test on the item, and NO one wants the item either....So YES IM SCREWD no matter what u say.

GGG PLEASE BUFF THIS UNIQUE BECAUSE NO ONE APPRECIATES IT AT ALL!
"
WiseGuard wrote:
"
Tartaros38 wrote:
unless her blessing is very powerful this looks like no dmg to me. low phys dmg , medicore as, very nice blind ...... .Yes he clears the map fast ... it s a 6 link after all .......

"Her Blessing is a three second debuff that damages the player for 33% of max life/ES as fire damage over time. It is not an ignite status ailment but it can be mitigated with fire resistance."

I am still thinking there is some cache to this weapon.

Maybe her buff might count towards "Damage taken", thus you could possibly make a molten shell explosion rave party.

And then make some sort of Molten Shell endurance, power, frenzy charge discharge, but them stats required... 104 Str, 122 Dex...

Well so then the item is flat out bad^^. I clear gorge with average 4l weapon as fast^^ and they don t have a 33% life debuff. I mean what is the dps of this 150 ?? .... considering the huge investment ^^ respect to solve the puzzle ..... mabybe for some kind of blind support :-)
Last edited by Tartaros38 on Apr 16, 2016, 1:00:50 PM
ok, probably noone will read this, but I have to ask:

If there is some "damage taken", then why doen't it tell? And who says that anyways?

rightous fire says "you burn for...", so I know it hurts to use. It has to be the same with this sword. Of course you can have a nice storyline with evil/selfish sword-behavior but players won't be please by such a surprise.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Wraeklops wrote:
ok, probably noone will read this, but I have to ask:

If there is some "damage taken", then why doen't it tell? And who says that anyways?

rightous fire says "you burn for...", so I know it hurts to use. It has to be the same with this sword. Of course you can have a nice storyline with evil/selfish sword-behavior but players won't be please by such a surprise.

Well it does say "three second debuff that damages the player for 33% of max life/ES as fire damage over time".

I don't know, maybe i am looking for meaning that's not there. But there has to be something niche about this sword.

Edit: Yeah, the data is from poe wiki... So it might not be the case...
Last edited by WiseGuard on Apr 16, 2016, 2:14:46 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The recipe is under review.

Whether it's through the original recipe or an updated revision, I'm going to own this sword. Just gotta get through Dark Souls 3 a few times first.
It ain't bad, it's just too expensive to craft. The man said it's under review. Give it a rest already.
Censored.
cool
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
Shouldn't the increased AT and MV speed with Her Blessing be 33% instead of 20%?

Yeah, it really should. In fact, I thought it was.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info