The Goddess Unleashed

Now we go for the Star of Wraeclast. :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Oh Charen :P
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Great job with these swords, will try to get one myself :)
To bad the Sword itself is so bad :(
For all this effort it shoul be max Level with some Epic Damage etc...
Nice demonstration how the sword is not even viable in mid tier mapping.

At the exorbitant price of 20 ex average to craft, this is not a powerful leveling unique with a drawback which would make most uniques unusable ("Her Blessing"); it is the living evidence of the disconnect between the development team and player base.

Please, change the recipe to be more affordable so that some players may actually get to use this weapon to level. It should require a 6 socket with 2 three links, and the recipe would still be too expensive and difficult for normal players to obtain.

Also, please change the weapon so that the voice acting is played every time you kill any of the associated bosses. Only having it trigger once ever per character is very sad. What is the point of the voice acting if you never will hear it!
IGN: Tretter
Last edited by tretterag on Apr 15, 2016, 2:19:50 AM
kek, English is not my native language, no wonder why i cant solve it
Beautiful sword. But too expensive to craft ;((
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I laughed at the spoilers.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
...support gem, whose level and quality sum to 33

lol, how random.

why not: one scroll fragment you put in a guild stash of a guild you left 33 weeks ago
or 33 summon raging spirits frozen by self damage with a cold skill...

anyway. impressive riddle solving! well done!

EDIT: watched the video. underwhelming. does not even one shot white mobs. a 1 chaos facebreaker build has better clear speed.
Last edited by PopeJo on Apr 15, 2016, 2:42:16 AM
So when you guys were saying that it's a strong sword therefore deserves to have low DPS, what you were actually trying to say was that we can use Reave with it.

I can probably make a Reave build with Varunastra that can clear Gorge much faster and also use a Shield while doing it. And it would probably cost a lot less too.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info