The Goddess Unleashed

not worth it.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Finally !
I am happy that GGG riding the right way.
Now it is important to start working on a SET ITEMS and the effect of equipping such :).

GO GO guys!
if the sword was actually useful.. but it isnt so only riddle-lovers tried to solve that

and the cos of the recipe is.. a joke? some kind of a message sent to the creator? because it DESTROYS everything he wanted these swords to be: leveling items you craft up when needed

good luck doing that when the recipe costs several exalts and the outcome is - as a weapon, not a collector's trophy - worth few chaos at best
Too expesive for a bad sword.
will not waste Currency or time for it.
Nice riddle ...

That's why I designed unique gloves instead of a weapon, so it wouldn't be known for the skin transfer ...

Love the riddle and difficulty, hate the sword itself.

It should be build enabling..but its just..meh..

Most rare swords are better than this.

And if your argument is that it is an automatic 6 link..well, its not really is it...
You have to have a 6 link to get this thing. Now with the quality bonus of crafting sticking around on the item, it is no longer worth it to link white items.

That means if anyone is trying for a 6L they should apply their fusings to a good item, not a white sword just to spend tons of currency on a medium power unique.

In terms of power i'd rank this along the lines with quill rain, except quill rain can make interesting builds while this cannot.

As it is right now this weapon is just a trophy and not a real weapon for use.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
Last edited by Secksy on Apr 15, 2016, 2:15:16 AM
Not a powerful build lol. u can 3 shot gorge map boss using earthquake and a dirt cheap 5l marohi..
IGN - Endoplasm
I kind of feel bad for Charan , he seems like a nice guy :( ... that sword tho :(
IGN : Sir_Big
This is an item I would love to have for collection purposes (but I don't think I can afford it). Certainly not because it is actually powerful though!
"This recipe is intentionally expensive and difficult to obtain the ingredients for, because it generates a very powerful item with guaranteed six-linked sockets"
lol k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info