The Goddess Unleashed

So let me get this straight, you told no community members the recipe so that when someone does solve it, they won't get an advantage? But they would be the only person to know the recipe unless they tell others or others figure it out... you not telling anyone the recipe ensures they gain an advantage!

Then in the same post you provide the recipe to the community anyways!

"
Note that no community members were told the details of the recipe. We made sure it stayed a secret so that no-one would have an unfair advantage when solving it.
"
The complete recipe:

1x 20% quality, uncorrupted 3L The Goddess Scorned
1x 20% quality, uncorrupted 3L Eternal Sword
1x 20% quality, uncorrupted 6L Exquisite Blade with matching socket colours
3x Divine Orb
3x Blessed Orb
3x Orb of Fusing
1x Added Fire Damage support gem, whose level and quality sum to 33
1x Increased Critical Strikes support gem, whose level and quality sum to 33
1x Blind support gem, whose level and quality sum to 33
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Apr 15, 2016, 2:30:46 AM
watched the video. easy gorge 4 min run. ok. seems impressive. for a solo self found. bud judging by the links and hp pool this character is a spawned one with pretty damn decent gear. wonder if abyssus is in play there as well

not to mention that my 5link 1chaos marohi ground slammer can possibly beat that.

btw that character almost died to parendus pack.. hardly a convincing demonstration of swords prowess
Thx for the post Rhys, interesting how "simple" the solution is from the creator's PoV ;-)

Btw, Unleashed is imho far more powerful that most people think it is, I wish I could craft one and try out a couple ideas with her.
But for now , the cost of crafting Her is a bit too much - and I'm not only talking about the 6L Exquisite (a div card is likely on the way to alleviate the pain here) but also the 3 divines needed to craft Her, plus the few more likely necessary to have good rolls...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
This recipe is intentionally expensive and difficult to obtain the ingredients for, because it generates a very powerful item with guaranteed six-linked sockets

I'm not seeing the power. Am I missing something?
"
So let me get this straight, you told no community members the recipe so that when someone does solve it, they won't get an advantage? But they would be the only person to know the recipe unless they tell others or others figure it out... you not telling anyone the recipe ensures they gain an advantage!

"
Note that no community members were told the details of the recipe. We made sure it stayed a secret so that no-one would have an unfair advantage when solving it.
"
The complete recipe:

3x Divine Orb
3x Blessed Orb
3x Orb of Fusing

I'm pretty sure they can just check the logs to see if anyone has this item in their inventory or even a big pop-up screen saying "IT'S BEEN DONE" - it ain't that hard.

And of course they would release the recipe after someone found it out - why would they not?

As for the sword itself - yeah it really is too expensive for how it is.
It's a beautiful sword, no question. The whole riddle style of implementation, great.
Not so impressed by the video though. Maybe there's better ways to use it? The sword
has a rather high level requirement.
The sword sucks but it's a damn good mantlepiece to show off.
| I made this |
"

"
"
The complete recipe:

3x Divine Orb
3x Blessed Orb
3x Orb of Fusing

Noone - not even the creator of Unleashed,Charan - had any idea what the recipe was, noone had an advantage in the beginning. There was a community effort in a thread about solving the riddle, and the person who finally crafted Her first - Umbral_Sky - shared the recipe immediately after. Rhys just posted here the recipe for further knowledge, it's been made public already.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
rockmassif wrote:
So when you guys were saying that it's a strong sword therefore deserves to have low DPS, what you were actually trying to say was that we can use Reave with it.

I can probably make a Reave build with Varunastra that can clear Gorge much faster and also use a Shield while doing it. And it would probably cost a lot less too.

The entire build would cost less than the recipe.
All I'll say is: You obviously didn't put as much thought into the riddle as we did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info