The Goddess Unleashed

Even with it having a 6L, this doesn't change the fact 2h'ers out class it damage-wise and other 1h'ers have the option of getting defense via a shield or at LEAST getting Block from DW'ing. This sword has very low base damage. I can understand a sword only requiring level 51 to be a bit on the low end of the damage spectrum, but this weapon's purpose is solely for the quest comments that we'll end up being able to listen to via youtube without having to pay the RIDICULOUS price of 3 20Q gems on top a Divine and Blessed.

Just seems like a really bad deal. I was truly hoping the cost wouldn't be too high since the sword itself isn't going to have much damage without going, like, a Chieftain (Heals off fire damage and has additional ignite chance, plus innate defense of being a Marauder), Inquisitor (Extra ele damage to make use of all that fire damage), or Duelist (So you can actually survive when using the sword with Fortify buffs).

Maybe we'll get a fourth sword that'll make this one worth getting. 'The Goddess Reborn' or something since this blade is pathetically weak due to it's limitations of being based off of a 1h sword that acts like a 2h with 0 defensive stats outside of the status ailment prevention that potions typically fill the role of anyways. Blind I guess is decent when using with Reave due to the range of Reave so the mobs won't be able to find you easy, but that's... really it.
Sorry have to say it:

Crap recipe and expendable. That reave on high tier maps cant be weared it. U must make a better concept of Goddess or other kind of recipe which worht it the "expensive" recipe.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
lol it sucks so hard.

Nice skin though.

PS : agree that recipe is ridiculous too.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Apr 15, 2016, 3:35:36 AM
"
Execreth wrote:
Sorry have to say it:

Crap recipe and expendable. That reave on high tier maps cant be weared it. U must make a better concept of Goddess or other kind of recipe which worht it the "expensive" recipe.
1x 20% quality, uncorrupted 6L Exquisite Blade

if u have this just alch it, and now u have a better dps weapon without a huge downside

sorry GGG wrong design, you guys want to make an epic powerful item with and an insane recipe, great idea
just dont make the reward useless
"
risk reward,
When used, these currencies each have a random effect that may be good or bad.
I'd very much like to see johnkeys face when he read this.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Hands down the greatest troll in this game yet. This is even better than the vast collection of 'fishing' trolls over the years.
Last edited by Revinance on Apr 15, 2016, 3:49:58 AM
Tabula Rasa is powerfull leveling item with guaranted 6l. With price it has you could push Tabula to +1 gem levels (probably). So 6l is not a big thing.

Otherwise, looks like interesting currency sinc.

I remember one of the devs mentioning working on transmog that lets you turn any item into transmog.

So preety much just dump your softcore currency for a nice league skin.
Last edited by WiseGuard on Apr 15, 2016, 3:58:46 AM
The concept, art, riddle and recipe are all very cool.
Too bad actual item is not usable, I would rather alch the exquisite sword and probably get 1.5 times the dps.
"
because it generates a very powerful item

This is a marie antoinette moment, only this time it was actually said by the person accused of it. Lets hope the pleb doesn't hear this because heads will roll otherwise.

Honestly, how far removed from the community are some of your people? I always thought the constant jokes about dev viable builds where something of an insider joke but now i fear they are true. Because this weapon gets worse and worse with each "upgrade". The only way to rescue this weapon is to vaal it and hope it becomes a rare..

gratz on that overpriced mtx.
Last edited by Daemoneyes_ on Apr 15, 2016, 4:25:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info