The Goddess Unleashed

I'll give you a hint why the recipe took so long to be discovered: it's not worth the items it uses to be made.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
In fact, GGG can make the sword great by just changing her blessing effect a bit. Why not make her blessing burn nearby enemies too? It won't be op (RF does 50% of max life as damage but it only does 33%), but it not only make the unique end-game-viable, but also make it "unique". With this change, some melee build that utility both attack and burning will exist (hi, Chieftain). GGG may not need to modify the status of this unique, but just make her blessing stronger and I think many of us will take a try.

Now, we are really risking the reward of a 6L Exquisite Blade on this expensive "unique".
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
LOL
We tested it extensively
G A R B A G E
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"it generates a very powerful item..."

I wish it was, but in reality, its nowhere near as powerful as it should be considering the price of the items needed to make it.
Last edited by Zophronios on Apr 15, 2016, 4:44:40 AM
Wow.
what a nice Leveling Item to reach level 60! And it's cheaper than all other Leveling Gear around (not ;-) )!
Who would pay 1-2 chaos for leveling Gear when he could instead create such apowerful Weapon with thus little spending on currency >_>
(sorry for sarcasm!)

Nice, idea. Nice recept. But I didn't see why i should destroy better items to get it.
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on Apr 15, 2016, 4:47:39 AM
Rhys, I have one question. Who had idea to make it so damn expensive? I understand, that the sword is supposed to be something special, but you just gated it for a lot of people, who were interested in sword, but they simply aren't rich. For price of these components I can simply buy much better weapon, in fact I can get whole build for it, maybe even 2 of them. I really like idea of this sword, but the price killed it for me. But I guess, if your plan was to make new mtx for rich players, you guys did awesome job. BTW I hope someone is going to help Charan to craft his own sword, since I am pretty sure he won't be able to afford it easily without help (no offense Charan).
My only regret is that I was planning on testing the gem level + quality combos on my last day but when I woke up that day I found myself divested of all motivation towards the puzzle hunt. Oh well, live and learn.
IGN: ShockinglyCute
Oh WOW! Super expensive skin transfer HYPE!
This could get interesting...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info