The Goddess Unleashed

Why would you waste a 6L Exquisite blade, to get this mediocre sword?

It seems that this is an item designed only for very rich collectors.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I'll probably never get this sword but seriously it needs to be better. BUFF it.
Last edited by Yesu on Apr 15, 2016, 6:30:37 AM
So it's like a really expensive yet terrible weapon that compromises your shield without providing any noticeable increase to your damage output? Ok, just making sure.
not even that good... its have its own onslaught. ok.

buff it! give it +200% phys as fire!
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
To be honest the 66-99% of phys added as fire is the most powerful/interesting mod imho. But since its so low deeps, you gotta use abyssus or some other flat phys source. I expected something build enabling, something really unique from it. The debuff sucks hard ...
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
The Goddess... The living legacy of how far GGG is disconnected from the community and their own game.

Too expensive to craft, could make full-geared builds that clear 4-5 times faster than this with the currency needed for this recipe.

Too weak, not even going by it's price, but going generally, the weapon is just not worth using on any build, even if it was just another "1 chaos" or "1 alch" unique.

And yet, it's called "powerful" by the GGG...

The idea was great, the concept was great, the result is terrible.
I really like the process of the recipe being dicovered over a period of time, with small hints now and then. And i'm also ok with the price of the recipe, since it means that not many of these special sword will exist so fast, but i'm really unhapyy about it's strength. It's so weak, that it will never really be used and be strong.
Showing this sword off on a reave character in gorge probably wasn't the best idea. Any rare dagger/sword reave has better clear speed.

The item itself is beautiful and there has been a lot of time, work and money put into this item which I'm sure many appreciate. So here's to you, Charan, thank you.

Problem is, it only has one unique element going for it and the expense is far too high, 6L exquis blade for the recipe? I'd rather craft said blade and get a better 2H, then go ST or something...
Maybe the community will find out a niche build for it where it shines.

Ps: people really need to grow up and lay off Charan, just sayin'.
If you do not want to craft it,
then you can as well buy it for 99-100 exalts on poe.trade;)

About its stats - I also expected better result, but what you know,
may be someone dedicated could find niche build for it that will be OP.

BR
Rofl so all that shit for a skin transfer unique XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info