The Goddess Unleashed

He really payed 10k US dollars for this? (or was that 1k) even at 1k (btw normal people do not spend 1k ON GAMES are you crazy people on this game act like this is a normal thing that everyone does all the time)

If the above is true i would say make GGG make you better swords or sue them lol

The riddles were the best part of all of this even if i didnt try to solve them
All 3 of the weapons need big time buffs

This weapon should be the best item in game for 10k and everything it takes to get it yet its one of the worst
wouldnt be the first unique which has no endgame use in this game *cough* kongor he had a really poweful maul in mind and look what he got vendor shit or the ziggy ring its just unusable

getting a decent unique out of your 1k usd is a gamble you have to pray ggg doesnt shit on your vison
as someone called charan on reddit the one guy with more money than sense
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 17, 2016, 7:32:09 AM
I had great expectations concerning this sword and was already a fan of "The Goddess Scorned".
But Unleashed isnt good at all.

20 attack speed + 20 movement speed? wow that attack speed could be on a jewel.... and that movement speed meh...
cannot be ignited, frozen, chilled is sweet....but... not awesome at all..

Would do the recipe for the 3d art though...
Maybe you want to create an item that boosts that "blessing" effect.
pff....... not good for me and only for collection, who played with Sword builds.

GGG please do something beter!
Something for Wander and Dagger builds.
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
I dont understand any of this :D
"
MZtheWC wrote:
... remember it’s a player created unique. The designer probably spends a lot of money and effort on this, and he has the right to design it in the way he wants. He doesn’t own you anything, and you don’t entitled to get whatever you want from him.

@all
I think we really should remember this - I mean there is a real person somewhere that has feelings just like most of us. It's perfectly fine to say that you don't like the sword BUT it's not necessary to take a dump on the creator! And we all know (or at least should know) that the guys from GGG have their own way to interact with people's design whishes.
That said I do not like the sword too but the more I think about it it is not because of the sword itself but because of the recipe. The price is completely bs for a leveling item. There is only one problem with the sword itself in my opinion and that is the debuff. With a FAR cheaper recipe and without the debuff (or at least a much weaker debuff) it could become a nice leveling-item.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Apr 17, 2016, 10:35:36 AM
I say leave the recipe as it is

and buff the sword to be endgame viable

but then, maybe people will try melee chars

we dont want this to happen, do we?

we only love Voltaxic sparkers.
"
Wazz72 wrote:

Imo that's "66-99% of phys added as fire dmg". Reasoning here if you're interested
Spoiler
A good/perfect roll is twice as strong as the Added Fire gem; think about using HoA - and if you're rich, and most likely you are if you have this sword, the non legacy Kaom's Heart - to boost fire dmg, flat phys from gear ( Abyssus) that boosts phys AND fire, and you're looking at some nice dps. And I'm missing something for sure... also I'm no theorycrafter, so I'm not even thinking about all the possible builds/passive tree interactions.
On top of that, Her blessing stacks with Onslaught.

That said, it has some downsides too, and some map mods will not be doable. But calling it non end game viable just means a lack of user imagination/comprehension, if not a lack of reading skills...

I made the sword, I used it with HoA/Hatred + non legacy Kaom's + Abyssus + Meginod's + All phys/Fire/WED/Fire pen nodes that are available on the tree in the Templar/Marauder/Duelist/Ranger areas. Thats why i made the sword, i had the same thinking as you. I even got the Onslaught node to stack with Her Blessing. Its dps, even with all this,is AT THE VERY BEST mediocre. I mean ok, when u have Her Blessing and onslaught u run like hell, but all the time u save from that rediculous speed, u then waste on packs cause u have no real damage. I mean i used the sword on a 85 lvl duelist and clear time was double than my 70 lvl Oro's Cycloner. 15 lvl higher===>half the dmg. And to get something str8. Im not mad AT ALL with the creator of the weapon. Its realy cool thematicaly and when u put it on with Her talking and stuff, and also i think realy strong for mid-game lvling. Im mad with GGG "advertising" it as a very strong item that is capable of good clearspeeds at high maps, thus making ppl like me think its a good idea to waste so much currency in crafting it. I mean u get Oro's for an alc and its 10 times more dps than this. Its hardly good for ANY map clearing, let alone higher maps... So dissapointed in this item. At least i managed getting my investement back selling it to some collector.
Last edited by RamboStonKampo on Apr 17, 2016, 1:03:41 PM
"
Lynerus wrote:
This weapon should be the best item in game for 10k and everything it takes to get it yet its one of the worst

Please tell me: What is the best item in this game with it's hundreds of builds?

Anyways: I watched the mathil video. It is sad. I really hoped that he could make something out of this sword. I think that the PR was just terrible. "Powerful item", all the drums that were played. Fanfares. A little bit too much hot air by a lot of people. And then: Battlefield earth. Man :( Maybe it would have been wiser to be a little more modest and humble with all that stuff going on with this sword. Just saying. There was a lot of noise.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

Please tell me: What is the best item in this game with it's hundreds of builds?

Life Flask with Staunching mod

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info