The Goddess Unleashed

"
j12funki wrote:
A very noob question here,

the sword's mod says "use both hand slot", but since its item type is one-handed sword, it can only skin-transfer to one-handed swords and not two-handed right?

Personally I don't think I will ever get this sword but it's still a cool item, and definitely has an awesome weapon skin :)

This pretty much sums up the community's concern about the sword.
I never even heard of this until just now
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
"

"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
To be honest the 66-99% of phys added as fire is the most powerful/interesting mod imho. But since its so low deeps, you gotta use abyssus or some other flat phys source. I expected something build enabling, something really unique from it. The debuff sucks hard ...

Abyssus, jfc. There are phys dmg and sword nodes all over half the tree.

Are you really comparing flat physical dmg from abyssus and %increased physical dmg from tree?
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Apr 16, 2016, 4:56:52 AM
unless her blessing is very powerful this looks like no dmg to me. low phys dmg , medicore as, very nice blind ...... .Yes he clears the map fast ... it s a 6 link after all .......
Just amazgly nice and beutiful.. love this shit >)) ty guys u are AWESOME.

I think is time to unsolve another great mistery the Fishing Rod and how to fish in POE ;D
As someone who enjoyed Scorned in the past, I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed with the outcome of the recipe for Unleashed.
Scorned was relatively easy to get, but this one is insanely hard to get for casual players like me and most others (yes, I'm a casual player). I don't have 10+ Ex laying around to test the thing.
I am certain there will be some kind of build that can take this sword to endgame and kill Uber Atziri or something with it but it will be pain and most people will dismiss this sword as such a choice.

Scorned was already so powerful that I could (low) endgame with it, you could scale the burn so hard on that one it wasn't even funny. And it had lvl req 28. I think there was even some guy who had a lvl 28 pvp character which did >9k dmg with Scorned (no joke). Sadly, I don't see Unleashed getting much stronger than its previous part.

I would either suggest freeing the recipe of the 6l or buffing the sword a lot. I mean the gems and the Divines are already hard to get, but the 6l exquisite blade? GG. There aren't any for sale on poe.xyz atm and it probably will be like that for a long time. So you're stuck crafting it yourself (1500 fusings gg). And why would I try to get such a weapon is beyond me when I can get triple the power for 1/10th the cost? Most endgame uniques like Bino's or Disfavour or whatever can easily achieve that.

The interesting part is probably the dialogue but sadly only a couple of people will come to enjoy it given the recipe cost. Sometimes I wonder what wealth GGG thinks the average player has? It seems to me they look at streamers and assume everyone got that much and thus some item costs get insane.
I'd rather have a D3 approach where you can get each item by farming some but to get the good version of it you need to grind. And not having to grind and get nothing in the end anyway...

Ah well, I suggest changing the recipe to be less cheap and affordable or tuning up the weapon a little, for example increase all brackets to double the amount (dmg, crit, fire dmg, maybe attack speed and movespeed also), but when you craft the weapon it starts with the lowest ones. Then have 5 stages as increases to the bracket rolls which you can augment with divines. Each stage is unlocked when you kill off a different act boss in merciless. That way you sap the blood of powerful foes/burn them to a crisp and you give divine (orb) power to the goddes so she gets even more powerful. Link that with the dialogue and you got some niiice sword that levels with you and will be strong in the end.

But that would be too much work probably. However I mean someone who paid that amount of money can probably ask for such a thing no?
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
sorry for my nobbie question, but with all that skin works i am confused. What build is in the movie? Can some1 gimme some link to it. Thank you so much in advance!
nice
recipe change?

WHAT IS AHPPEENING?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
What is happening is that ppl got screwd with this thing. And because PoE is so diverse and build enabling on little details u can't actualy be sure that some item is garbage unless u actualy try it, ppl like me droped all the currency they spend months or years to get on a piece of crap item, that what happened. BUT THE RECIPE IS GONNA BE REVIEWED....HALELUYA PRAISE THE LORD! Im still screwd. And believe me, ive made a build that clears fast end game maps (T10+) with A THREE LINK 28lvl item that noone thinks is good (Bitterdream) with the main skill on it and no 5 or 6 link on the char....so if i say Goddess is useless,believ me its useless... Thanx GGG...i suppose the "moral" justice of the recipe changed is gonna give me back my currency which i spend 1.5 year gathering...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info