[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

mas is back!
Niiiiiiiiice =)
Thanks for Updating this awesome Guide+

Solved for me the Surrender Question and more ^^
Great build, very solid and cheap :)
all that i wanted ^^
This will be my build for the upcoming Flashback event, can't wait! I've been running Sovyn's Lazy Paladin as my max block build for years now, but I'm excited to see how the Glad stacks up. Should be fun.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
New minor changes:

- New support gems for Static Strike (Ruthless & Bloodlust). More DPS
- Added POB Pastebin

Details on guide.

Cheers!
I want to play a max block gladiator in the upcoming flashback event.

So far I am not sure what skill I should use, either Reave or Cleave.

Any thoughts (pro/cons) between these 2 skills?

If you pick Reave, does the passive skill tree stay the same (after switching axe to sword notes) or would you go more to the right towards ranger?
Using this for flashback
I'll try this build for the flashback race, might gonna go full 82% block though. We'll see.
The build looks nice but I got a question.

People mention the gem setup in the Surrender (Life gain on hit + Life Leech + inc AoE).
My question is: When I am already attacking and maxing out my maximum leech then I'd not benefit from the life leech gem when the lvl 30 Reckoning hits, only from the LgoH, correct?
Seems like a "wasted" socket since I dont ever plan on just tanking without hitting anything (or am I missing something here?)

"
Durza1985 wrote:

I played a Cleave champion in Bestiary. The benefit from Cleave is that you can get free fortify if you are using the threshhold jewel. It's AoE is pretty small and can sometimes be a bit annoying. You can add inc AoE (thats what I did when I got my 6L) which makes it feel nicer but still pretty bad compared to Reaves AoE (especially if you also use Vaal Reave for the 8 stacks). I personally dont like Reave that much but objectively I'd say it's better.
I dont know what skill I'll use on the gladiator, starting with Sunder and then I'll use whatever I feel like using :D

Update: 7th May: Flashback looking good so far
Last edited by LvL99KampfKeks on May 7, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
"
I'll try this build for the flashback race, might gonna go full 82% block though. We'll see.
The build looks nice but I got a question.

People mention the gem setup in the Surrender (Life gain on hit + Life Leech + inc AoE).
My question is: When I am already attacking and maxing out my maximum leech then I'd not benefit from the life leech gem when the lvl 30 Reckoning hits, only from the LgoH, correct?
Seems like a "wasted" socket since I dont ever plan on just tanking without hitting anything (or am I missing something here?)

"
Durza1985 wrote:

I played a Cleave champion in Bestiary. The benefit from Cleave is that you can get free fortify if you are using the threshhold jewel. It's AoE is pretty small and can sometimes be a bit annoying. You can add inc AoE (thats what I did when I got my 6L) which makes it feel nicer but still pretty bad compared to Reaves AoE (especially if you also use Vaal Reave for the 8 stacks). I personally dont like Reave that much but objectively I'd say it's better.
I dont know what skill I'll use on the gladiator, starting with Sunder and then I'll use whatever I feel like using :D

Update: 7th May: Flashback looking good so far

Do you feel conc effect is better than having added fire?

My single target feels extremly terrible currently, are you switching anything up for bosses?
I havent tried Added fire, PoB says it's weaker but maybe I'm missing something.
I like Conc Effect because I can use that blue socket to switch in Phys to Lightning for phys reflect maps.
Sunder single target is not that big anyway and especially not with just a 1h weapon (without dual wield buff and statstick)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info