[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
KingJim2939 wrote:
Thanks Hollycz.

You said "helmet is cheap 6L". I'm confused as helmets max at 4L.

yeah but if you read 2 first lines on that helmet you will understand. its definitely better then your armor and helmet (more hp, more survivability) and it got some attack speed and more dmg too.
Thanks. I get what you mean.

I replaced what I could afford. I'm trying it out. I'm a little weak in the resistances. I'm doing level six maps, so hopefully, I'll start finding more currency to spend on gear soon.
"
KingJim2939 wrote:
Thanks. I get what you mean.

I replaced what I could afford. I'm trying it out. I'm a little weak in the resistances. I'm doing level six maps, so hopefully, I'll start finding more currency to spend on gear soon.

you are clearly aiming for chaos resist. I dont think its needed at all. just get some rings with f/c/l resists. I am selling one for 15c which is much better then what you have and nobody is buying :D for chaos resists just buy atziri flask but chaos usually does not one shot you

and also drop your sundance boots, get something with movement speed 20%+, at least 2 resists 35%+ and high life 80+ which should be affordable. dont focus on chaos res!
I'm just a PoE boy. ;) I don't have much good currency. I did try to look up your sales. I didn't find them under Hollycz in Trade. I did try to get Chaos Resistance, I'm trying to adjust even at the expense of Chaos Resistance. I have a shield I might swap to, but have to replace my current shields elemental resistances first. Sadly, each piece of the puzzle changes the build of the puzzle.
Delve league goal achieved. hope you guys can appreciate.

wanted smtg thats better than The Surrender.
well, the free Reckoning aside, i think i have outclassed it easily
"
DrDurdle wrote:
Delve league goal achieved. hope you guys can appreciate.

wanted smtg thats better than The Surrender.
well, the free Reckoning aside, i think i have outclassed it easily

Grats man.
If your not using static strike what would be your next choice?

I love the build but couldn't stand with Static strike, so i swithed to Cyclone instead.
The damage isn't very good, but i still have to get quality on gems, and gear is bad either (i dressed the character with 60 or 70 chaos).

I've seen a guy couple pages ago that claimed over 300k tooltip dps, i can't understand how since my tooltip says 50k and i don't think that Q20% gems can do that much of a difference... must be the rest of the equip then?
"
Spartan_339 wrote:

I love the build but couldn't stand with Static strike, so i swithed to Cyclone instead.
The damage isn't very good, but i still have to get quality on gems, and gear is bad either (i dressed the character with 60 or 70 chaos).

I've seen a guy couple pages ago that claimed over 300k tooltip dps, i can't understand how since my tooltip says 50k and i don't think that Q20% gems can do that much of a difference... must be the rest of the equip then?

I saw the post and he said he used some legacy gear in standard league. Maybe thats the issue? He also used different items as you can see he posted them too abyss gems add ton of damage and he has a few
"
saragart wrote:

I saw the post and he said he used some legacy gear in standard league. Maybe thats the issue? He also used different items as you can see he posted them too abyss gems add ton of damage and he has a few

It must be as you stated, i looked at his gear more closely, he's got a 70 exalt legacy weapon... plus all the abyss gears that should be taken in consideration, it seems xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info