[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
goosja90 wrote:
Do u realy need Quicksilver flask ?

Prior to 2.2, I didn’t use Quicksilver because I needed Rumi’s to hit the max block spells.

In most cases, I choose Quicksilver because if you’re not attacking (blocking really) you ran out of mana really quick for Whirling Blades. And after playing some time without Quicksilver, I’m happy to have it back. Just that.
"
This build is fun the only thing i hate is the fact i didnt get the skill points for bandits (i respec'd from a leveled duelest already) other than that its amazing and i can afk in packs >:D (the bandit i got from my last build was hp|psychical|frenzy i wouldnt say its that bad since it fits perfect with the build i think :/)

Glad to hear you like the build!

About bandits, I think the most important is Normal Oak.
For Cruel/Merciless, you got: +16% Physical, +4% Attack Speed (Frenzy), +4% more Damage (Frenzy). So yes, all fits with the build. But in case you start this build from scratch I found the two skill points more efficient in terms of offensive stats.

What I do not recommend is to loose defensive stats for not having that two points.
nice build , do u have some vidios from t9-15 maps ?:)
as
"
goosja90 wrote:

Glad you like the build! I don't have videos yet, but I will try to upload some in the next days.
Hi,

I only seem to be able to count +17% block from tree? Altho you write +19% in the description? Maybe I've missed something?

/kg
"
killergate wrote:
Hi,

I only seem to be able to count +17% block from tree? Altho you write +19% in the description? Maybe I've missed something?

/kg

Yes, you're right. I wrote +4% from Ascedancy points and +19% from Passive Skill Tree. But is +6 from Ascendancy points and +17% from tree. Corrected, thanks.
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
goosja90 wrote:

Glad you like the build! I don't have videos yet, but I will try to upload some in the next days.

Added some videos, still, there's a lot to do with the videos section of the guide.
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
This build is fun the only thing i hate is the fact i didnt get the skill points for bandits (i respec'd from a leveled duelest already) other than that its amazing and i can afk in packs >:D (the bandit i got from my last build was hp|psychical|frenzy i wouldnt say its that bad since it fits perfect with the build i think :/)

Glad to hear you like the build!

About bandits, I think the most important is Normal Oak.
For Cruel/Merciless, you got: +16% Physical, +4% Attack Speed (Frenzy), +4% more Damage (Frenzy). So yes, all fits with the build. But in case you start this build from scratch I found the two skill points more efficient in terms of offensive stats.

What I do not recommend is to loose defensive stats for not having that two points.

I did recogonize that i needed those 2 points so i decided to make the book of reform for the bandits :)
can someone tell me please what jewels to use?
"
crush4 wrote:
can someone tell me please what jewels to use?

The most important stat from jewels is the "+5-7% Increased Maximum Life". After that, if you don't need any Attributes or Elemental Resistances, go for offensive stats. The good thing is you have lots of possible good combination, because any 1H Weapon modifier applies thanks to Varunastra.

You don't need block modifiers because you already got it capped 78/78 with gear and tree.

Added mine in the Gear Section of the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info