[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
fokolino wrote:
"
what do u guys use for single target while going 82/82 block? i did uber lab at 71 lvl, no problemo and izaro was not that big of an issue but i feel that sunder single target dps is not that huge. is static strike way to go?

I got lv 92, 82/82 block and my DPS (with Sunder) is around 420k. I did not try all bosses yet, but guardians and red elder are ok. Uber lab is pretty easy/fast. You can take a look in my char if you want to.

I love this build because it's flexible. When I got bored of Sunder, I swap to Static Strike or Earthquake. Both are good, but SS is a little better for single target.

Build is vary good using any of the before mentioned skills. I have tried all and static strike is the clear winner versus single target. Perfect build for all Shaper guardians except for Phoenix, he can be a bit tricky. Build cannot deal enough damage for shaper/uber atziri.

As far as I know, Mas' will return to 3.3 and update the build accordingly. With enough gear and investment this build should be able to deal also with the Shaper itself.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Is this build still viable for the latest league and patch? Is there a standard legacy version as well?
eq could be nice now or ground slam i tired using static strike and never liked it
Anyone running this for Incursion? If so, how is it going so far?
Would there be a Watcher's Eye jewel that would be OP for this build?
If so what stats would be optimal?
Is there a way to scale this build to do shaper/uber elder?
Yes.
How do I scale it?
How to replace bringer of rain? I have a couple of six linked chest piece.
Would this build still be Viable in 3.4 Delve, with all the block nerfs???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info