[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Are there any changes to this build for 3.1?

(I've currently got a full Re-Spec on my Gladiator and I don't want to spend it if there's going to be some changes.)
"
Bugnaz wrote:

(I've currently got a full Re-Spec on my Gladiator and I don't want to spend it if there's going to be some changes.)

I've played this build before a couple time and am playing it right now. It works perfeclty fine. Onlt change is on your Sunder setup on your BoR, which will be Sunder - Conc - Multistrike - Maim.
"
Krazy_X wrote:
"
Bugnaz wrote:

I've played this build before a couple time and am playing it right now. It works perfeclty fine. Onlt change is on your Sunder setup on your BoR, which will be Sunder - Conc - Multistrike - Maim.

Thank you for the information. Much obliged :)
How about Bandit choice?

(Original Post still has the details for the all three old Bandits, not the new only one Bandit.)

(Edit:) Reading back a bit through the thread I see Oak suggested, alongside the +2 Passives.
Looking through the skill tree I don't see anything extra to be picked up that beats the +20% Physical Damage that Oak provides :)
Last edited by Bugnaz on Jan 1, 2018, 4:38:41 PM
Been playing this build for quite some time and feel that "damage on full life support" is the better option for the 4th BOR slot. Using "Damage on full life" gives me 107k DPS tooltip while "Maim" gives me 93k tooltip. As we are at full health the majority of time i feel this is the better option? Be very interested in proof from POB which i cannot get to work.
Hi all,
anyone using the red nightmare jewel?
Is it work?
Im just bored of Bor and Anvil :(
Last edited by Shaldo on Feb 2, 2018, 9:25:16 AM
I'm really confused... you use blood rage and damage on full life. With blood rage activated, you are never on full life, even with high regen and leech. So basically you are giving a link away... or am I doing something wrong?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
Darksagex wrote:
I'm really confused... you use blood rage and damage on full life. With blood rage activated, you are never on full life, even with high regen and leech. So basically you are giving a link away... or am I doing something wrong?

If your regen or leech (or both) offsets the damage over time from blood rage, the gem applies. Odds are your life regen should be more than enough for blood rage let alone leech. Even in hideout, you'll see your health go from like 5,500 to 5,498 or something with blood rage active. Since your regen outdoes the blood rage's degen, you get the dmg on full life bonus. Just try it out in your hideout.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Feb 7, 2018, 8:52:15 PM
I just want to thank you for this build. I have been having so much fun with it!! The only thing I am not using is vaal haste but so far I have been pretty unstoppable. :)

Spoiler
Last edited by zymas on Feb 25, 2018, 9:38:25 PM
I'd love to see this updated for 3.2. I think there are many options for further variation/optimization!

Currently I'm playing with Windscream boots for +1 curse and a Curse On Hit setup with Temporal Chains and Punishment in Surrender shield - I like it a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info