[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Nevermind, I got the Lioneye Shield and Helm, along with improving my gems and grabbing the versatile combatant skil, and now my character is holding up really well. I haven't tested my character on act 10, but he was pretty much invincible on act 9. Build worked out in the end!
Kinda funny how this build is only updated to 2.6, but it still works, and may still work in 3.1 just because of how painfully simple the tree, gear, and socketing are. One thing I guess needs to be addressed is optimal support gems for the different attacks(Sunder/Cleave etc.)
can i use blade flurry for this build?
I don't know if this build's mechanics would benefit a channeled skill, this is more about reaching 10+ attacks per second with melee skills that have some form or aoe "splash damage".
Have they fixed the Bandit quest.. Nothing drops..
Is it possible to use Wild strike with this build in 3.1??
I may try this as my 3.1 HC league starter

its old, but I see no reason it shouldent still work

its power is in its simplicity and flexibility
I dont see any any key!
Is RT a must for this build? is crit viable? (still 3.0 for xbox)
"
Slient wrote:
Is RT a must for this build? is crit viable? (still 3.0 for xbox)

I would say that RT is a must for this build as a budget league starter. With enough of an investment though, I'm sure that not going RT and also going crit would work fine. I would try running it through Path of Building if you're familiar with that program.
What are you guys using for 4L BOR? I remember ther was some testing somewhere in the thread, but could not find it.

Sunder - CONC - Multistrike - Maim

or

Sunder - CONC - Multistrike - Ruthless

or

Sunder - CONC - Multistrike - Added Fire

FOUND IT AT PG 206
Last edited by Krazy_X on Dec 29, 2017, 8:57:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info