[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hi guys can i use bladeflurry?teach me pls
"
guismin wrote:
Hi,

With this build do you prefer Soul taker or Varunastra ?
In my opinion varunastra is more fun but i d'ont try this buils so ^^.

You can play with Varunastra!
Pros:
- You can use Earthquake, Whirling Blades and Leap Slam with the same Weapon
- You can a nice possibility of alocating your skillpoints.(All one handed weapontypes possible)
- Cheap
- You COULD use Bladeflurry with it.

Cons:
- Less damage then Soultaker
- Needs Manaleech
- Missing 1 Aura
- Much slower attacks(=less Movement with Movement skill)
-

I recommend to use a one handed axe while leveling, buy one with 300 dps on lvl 65 then save your money for soultaker.

Why i use Soultaker:
1. Chill: Your attacks chills the enemys and wont get too fast too close. With sunder i got a great ranged tool.
2. Mana: I can run Herald of Ash, Hatred AND Arctic Armour. I dont care about Mana/Regen mods. It looks awesome with fully reserved Mana :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"
Lissmano wrote:
Can someone help me with Dexterity in this build?
I'm following this guide, especially the Gem levels and I can't level up my Blood Rage because I lack dexterity. Even when I pick up a 30 dex node in the tree I lack it.
Looked through your gear + tree and you have no additional Dexterity..

Thanks in advance.

Can you set your Profile to public so i can look at it and might help you?

Last edited by treitz on Mar 10, 2017, 1:58:50 AM
just found an ex and bought a soul taker immediately.
This weapon is so awesome. It makes shield charge so enjoyable.
Now I wonder in what order I should update, lion's roar, the surrender, legacy shits?
"
sharbe wrote:
Now I wonder in what order I should update, lion's roar, the surrender, legacy shits?

Atziri Promise + Lion's Roar
Shield(Lioneyes's Remorse)
Rings with life and Physical Damage
Rustic Sash with high implicit and life maybe WED
BoR

Now the expensive stuff:
Legacy BoR (you get 9 skillpoints back, thats why it is #1)
The Surrender(now you are a self repairing super Tank)
Upgrade Rares
--Big gap--
At last get a 380+pdps legacy Soultaker(mine has 399,6pdps)
Last edited by treitz on Mar 10, 2017, 5:05:17 AM
"
treitz wrote:
"
sharbe wrote:

Atziri Promise + Lion's Roar
Shield(Lioneyes's Remorse)
Rings with life and Physical Damage
Rustic Sash with high implicit and life maybe WED
BoR

Now the expensive stuff:
Legacy BoR (you get 9 skillpoints back, thats why it is #1)
The Surrender(now you are a self repairing super Tank)
Upgrade Rares
--Big gap--
At last get a 380+pdps legacy Soultaker(mine has 399,6pdps)

thanks mate, gotta go and get a lion's roar
"
phopper33 wrote:

Bah! Now I want to re-roll immediately! Running Flameblast Totems and I want to run something much different for a change of pace.

I played Gladiator last league on HC (BHC) to level 97, I went with a poison/bleed/chaos Blade Flurry variant though. It was good for clearing all Breach Lords (farmed Chayula/Uul-Netol easily), farmed Uber Lab easily with max keys, and farmed shaped T13-15 all day no problem. However my version was pretty weak for Guardians due to focus on poison/bleed and some Guardians having immunities, so that was not great.

I just ripped my lvl 89.9 Flameblast Totem guy so I'm rerolling as Gladiator again, great durable class for both HC and SC, can do almost everything. I'll probably go Static Strike or something tho this time, maybe focus on Crit Chance and attempt some guardians this time around. Really enjoyable build for sure.
Last edited by Greymane2k on Mar 10, 2017, 6:42:46 AM
Hey! First of all gratz on your build, it looks really cool. I just died on my flame tottem guy on LHC and im wondering about try ur build out. I wanna ask if you still think that static strike is the best option after the aoe nerf, if no whats the bets in slot skill setup to get the best clear speed on early maps? thanks in advance.
"
Greymane2k wrote:
"
phopper33 wrote:

Bah! Now I want to re-roll immediately! Running Flameblast Totems and I want to run something much different for a change of pace.

I played Gladiator last league on HC (BHC) to level 97, I went with a poison/bleed/chaos Blade Flurry variant though. It was good for clearing all Breach Lords (farmed Chayula/Uul-Netol easily), farmed Uber Lab easily with max keys, and farmed shaped T13-15 all day no problem. However my version was pretty weak for Guardians due to focus on poison/bleed and some Guardians having immunities, so that was not great.

I just ripped my lvl 89.9 Flameblast Totem guy so I'm rerolling as Gladiator again, great durable class for both HC and SC, can do almost everything. I'll probably go Static Strike or something tho this time, maybe focus on Crit Chance and attempt some guardians this time around. Really enjoyable build for sure.

Opened a reliquary last night and the game decided I needed to run this build with one single drop...

been testing variations of different skills and weapons , this is what i have settled on for a farmer atm, its able to farm all yellow maps very easily. I will re build the character when i want to stop farming currency and do red maps.

mapping in general shield charge kills all non rares in 1 shot so it has very very fast clear (not spark clear because you end up leaving a few mobs behind but pretty close), and ice crash is not as crap as you would think, i used EQ for a while but it was not as good in breaches as IC, and i cant use EQ with fb anyway. I would like to try lacerate at some point but need to look into what i would need for that, and at some point im going to change bandits from +1 endurance to +1 frenzy.

I am working on turning this character into one of two different max block builds i like , but for now its gear is done untill i have a lot of currency. steel rings with essences would bump the dps a lot but it took quite a while to get the right accessories to cap resists and if i replace one thing i need to replace almost everything (im happy enough ill just save up now).

EDIT: oh , guys dont forget to get a 6 socket chest and level a bunch of gems in there , if you get a 21/20 you can either use it or sell it , one of the nice things about this build is the ability to level 12 gems extra
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Mar 10, 2017, 2:24:45 PM
Got this nice enchant for my BOS, I just regret buying the surrender before trying to get a Legacy BOS.

Uber lab is so easy with this build.

Spoiler

One hard thing, Is the Hall of the grandmasters, cant finish this map, I got to a point where I fight this Cyclone ES build, and just cant kill the guy, and he cant kill him, I Wonder what I am missing.
Last edited by Klush on Mar 10, 2017, 1:09:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info