[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

78% is CAP and MAXIMUM!!!"

i have ATM 73% + 8% from Passive ""81%"" 78% Is CAP
I love the looks of this build, but realistically what content can I run with it...I don't care about killing shaper, just want to easily do Uber Lab, Atziri, and up to T13-15 maps. Is that possible with this build?
"
phopper33 wrote:
I love the looks of this build, but realistically what content can I run with it...I don't care about killing shaper, just want to easily do Uber Lab, Atziri, and up to T13-15 maps. Is that possible with this build?

Fully Charged Uber Lab = yes
Atziri Deathless = yes
115% Atlas = yes
Double Boss: Core, Abyss, Colloseum = Yes
Vinktars: Yes
Guardians: Soon
Shaper: Soon

I only run T15 maps, i just die if i dont care about anything. if i focus just a bit i wont die.

So short anwser: yes you can farm T15 like T6 :D
"
treitz wrote:
"
phopper33 wrote:

Atziri Deathless = yes
115% Atlas = yes

I only run T15 maps, i just die if i dont care about anything. if i focus just a bit i wont die.

Bah! Now I want to re-roll immediately! Running Flameblast Totems and I want to run something much different for a change of pace.
"
treitz wrote:
"
phopper33 wrote:

Atziri Deathless = yes
115% Atlas = yes

Did you take your ascendancy points in the same order as the build states?
Can someone help me with Dexterity in this build?
I'm following this guide, especially the Gem levels and I can't level up my Blood Rage because I lack dexterity. Even when I pick up a 30 dex node in the tree I lack it.
Looked through your gear + tree and you have no additional Dexterity..

Thanks in advance.
@Lissmano

You don't need fully leveled up Blood Rage. You can look for gear with dex or look for suitable gear that you can use to craft dex. Also you can modify Skill Tree and get some dex as well. Normally, you shouldn't use 30 dex nodes at all. You can check out my char out if you're interested how I've done it.
Last edited by Sidad on Mar 9, 2017, 9:43:02 PM
I'm thinking going with Belly+Devoto's gear. Has anyone tried it? Missing 6% Block can be fixed with Rumi's.
Last edited by Sidad on Mar 9, 2017, 9:08:11 PM
"
Sidad wrote:
I'm thinking going with Belly+Devoto's gear. Has anyone tried it? Missing 6% Block can be fixed with Rumi's.

I feel abyssus is better, though I'm doing a crit build, anyway I don't think you would want to reduce your damage further with devoto's.
Hi,

With this build do you prefer Soul taker or Varunastra ?
In my opinion varunastra is more fun but i d'ont try this buils so ^^.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info