[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
DanyStormborn wrote:
I feel the surrender is worse than lioneye's remorse now, because let's face it, this build doesn't ever die to trash/blues. It's oneshots/dot that kills this build.

Lioneye's remorse now has 100 more max life, more armour than the surrender. Which helps a lot more vs oneshot/dot than the surrender.

Not to mention you save a shit ton of currency.

i have played with Remorse and swapped to the surrender on the first day. It feels like a life based Aegis Aurora. The only one shots that i have killed from: T15 149%Qant. Corrupted exploding Strongbox and T14 Maze Double Boss 145%Qant double Boss Smash. Volatile Blood just do 50% of your life, if i see a volatile blood mob, i activate Lion Roar with sunder...Ranged Melee <3

To the topic:

I am running T14-T15 all the time. Its still fast, but bosses takes a bit too long. You can even run maps with -40% block, elemental reflect or Physical Reflect.
But Elemental reflect is a pain in the ass cause u just deal 20k dps instead of 150k.
I tried a High Garden maps yesterday with:Enfeeble, ele weakness, elemental reflect and 40% phys. dmg. reduc. I cant kill the boss because he regen more HP in his des. ground. AAAAAAHHH >.< All other maps are very fast cleared and all bosses are kinda easy. I can even run unind.Colloseum with doubleboss. Or fully charges Uber Itzaro with Argus(Full Key run) in under 10 min. i will try to make some bossclips if my computer can handle that O.O
Last edited by treitz on Mar 9, 2017, 12:34:47 AM
I just want to mention

I am still gearing up this character and wanted to play with this for a bit (also it cost 1 alc so why not)

I think its underrated and likley one of the better shields for this build , as long as you have a low level cwdt immortal call you should get nice long duration immortals and the rest of the time have +3 max res.

Magic damage has always been the big worry and this gives you max all res, besides the all res the armour is acceptable and the life is not terrible.

I am not playing red maps but would love someone to see how it goes compared to lionseye , it has no move speed penalty and the max res will prob make it better in hard mod red maps.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Mar 9, 2017, 5:22:42 AM
"
colwyn wrote:
I just want to mention

I am still gearing up this character and wanted to play with this for a bit (also it cost 1 alc so why not)

I think its underrated and likley one of the better shields for this build , as long as you have a low level cwdt immortal call you should get nice long duration immortals and the rest of the time have +3 max res.

Magic damage has always been the big worry and this gives you max all res, besides the all res the armour is acceptable and the life is not terrible.

I am not playing red maps but would love someone to see how it goes compared to lionseye , it has no move speed penalty and the max res will prob make it better in hard mod red maps.

I may be thinking those -10% block chances really could be an issues, but in the lower tiers why not.
But Lioneye's remorse is way ahead this shield imo.
Last edited by mrtournevis on Mar 9, 2017, 6:36:50 AM
Iám lucky to Day + 1 Curse Anvil :D

Spoiler

for Sunder its Vulnerability the second best Curse or?

next Step Push me Masters for better Crafting..
I found a Taste of Hate. Think I should just use it instead of atziris or sell and use the money elsewhere?

Thanks!
I've been following this build to great succes so far, did uber run with keys and normal atziri fairly easily but I haven't touch the higher map tiers. I just got a legacy Voidheart and I was wondering if it was worth using or if I was better off selling it to get a legacy Soul taker.

My gear so far

"
I found a Taste of Hate. Think I should just use it instead of atziris or sell and use the money elsewhere?

Thanks!

I'd say you probably use both.

"
DanyStormborn wrote:
I feel the surrender is worse than lioneye's remorse now, because let's face it, this build doesn't ever die to trash/blues. It's oneshots/dot that kills this build.

Lioneye's remorse now has 100 more max life, more armour than the surrender. Which helps a lot more vs oneshot/dot than the surrender.

This is my dilemma now.I have the currency to get it, but the cost jump between Lioneye and Surrender is like 2.5ex at this point minimum, and I'm not sure the gain is worth it.
"
"
DanyStormborn wrote:

This is my dilemma now.I have the currency to get it, but the cost jump between Lioneye and Surrender is like 2.5ex at this point minimum, and I'm not sure the gain is worth it.

I feel the surrender is really not worth it now, lioneye's remorse is way better than the surrender now, and the price of the surrender is showing this, it used to be like 7ex in Breach, now it's only 3ex. Meaning a lot of people choosing not to buy it now that lioneye's remorse has been buffed so greatly.

Update: 115% Atlas
Guardians soon

Gear(please dont scream):
Spoiler

One thing I'm not getting. Says 6% block from ascenency skills but I'm only seeing 4%. Was this a nerf I didn't notice in this thread and it's made up for via gems, or am I missing something?

I'm max 76 block right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info