Content Update 2.2.2 Coming Tomorrow. Patch Notes Available Now!

Those leaderboards are only going to show network and computer performance, they aren't going to have any real meaning if it comes down to hoping you don't lag as much this run.

Missing the forest for the trees again GGG. :/
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
PopeJo wrote:
"
grants a book that de-levels your character by one level.

suggestion: make it a daily race/PvP event you can join with your character but don't get XP there

Thats exactly what they dont want, and I support this - the 'lab run'cant decide if you do it for the leaderboard or not

no, I meant: YOU decide if you do a lab run for the leader board or not. you can do the lab normaly (and get XP) OR you join the specific daily lab-race event (with the same character, but don't get XP - just like it already is in a PvP match).

but instead of using all the race and event infrastructure already implemented and available, GGG rather want a scrub leaderboard everyone participates in (wanting to, or not), with rubbish rewards and they introduce an exceptional de-leveling book.
...well, uhm .. no thanks.

I'll wait for the real next race season. (the last one was great fun!!)
Indirect buff of whispering ice FeelsGoodMan
Why GGG didn't choose to create autonomous-already leveled character that doesn't get exp only for lab runs? I mean, something similar with pvp-only char, but for lab.

This would have been easier for players, that doesnt want to create and level again a new pg (nor reducing their levels ---> a big waste of exp. and, most important, time). We would see some build diversity in every difficult level.
Last edited by Serge91 on Apr 13, 2016, 7:37:41 AM
Once again people with overoptimized PCs will probably be the Top Leaderboards for these things.

I think they should increase the Rewards to at least the Top 3 players per Day...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Apr 13, 2016, 7:51:28 AM
i know that 'winner' is by logic - only one. but giving a reward only to one person per ladder wont encourage masses to participate

jewels are cool (the Whispering Ice is ofc the strongest) but.. well.. chance of winning them for a normal player are 0. not slim - just 0. so you have to buy them. given how rare these will be, there wont be many meaning steep prices. so why not buy a really gg normal jewel instead?

i like the lab, like the skill check it is (seeing the outrage - skill it checks..) like how normalized these layouts are despite being fairly random. but this hamster race i wont take place in.
Crit Chance.

Straight Damage.

Accuracy?

GG GGG. Go home, you're drunk.
Really curious to see who will do Cruel Lab speedruns in HC with a max lvl60 char.
Imho rewards should be different between HC and SC...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Wow more staff for pros and all day players... how about mortals???
Great use of developers time, make once a day awards that will be won by the same handful of people and essentially require you to use a build that can whirling blades to stand a chance at winning.

Should have made it like the race seasons, winner gets X, drawings for all participants, and potential for rewards for doing well/placing high on the leader board... as it stands the average player has absolutely no chance at getting anything out of this, so why even bother.
Last edited by Eqmuraj on Apr 13, 2016, 9:30:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info