Content Update 2.2.2 Coming Tomorrow. Patch Notes Available Now!

"
We are adding a simple vendor recipe that grants a book that de-levels your character by one level.

I support this 100%

Since Labyrinth was introduced I have taked to grinding it because it provides more enrichment to my game experience than maps and because it provides a challenge past the point when you're over levelled for the core game. The only downside to playing areas that are interesting has been the serious reduction to droprate. I'm hoping this will alleviate at least some of the issue.
hype
Nice.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
ehm.. but for lvl 75 enchant?
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
I guess maybe 0,05% of the playerbase will care about leaderboards after like 1 week. Not convinced by the value of that dev time. I could be wrong though.
It is a pity to see how the developers did not want to accept critique against Lab and ascendancy points. With this improvements you can lose bigger part of players.

Leave lab for hardcore players.
Sooo, why would I ever want to participate in this?
can there be some effort put into fixing the lag on the lava bed portion of labyrinth and the trials? I can NOT complete either with the lag.

Thanks,
How about the load times?

Are they taken into the total time spent in the labirinth?

The jewels are nice, but they are so limited, the same ppl will just hoard them.
"
krenderke wrote:
How about the load times?

Are they taken into the total time spent in the labirinth?

The jewels are nice, but they are so limited, the same ppl will just hoard them.

My guess is, they start the time upon you losing the invul buff (from zoning)
and stop when you hit an exit. That would make sense imo.

But for the level cap, why not add both options, stopping exp gain and deleveling?
Once you've hit 40 you'll want to just stop exp gain. When you're 41+ now, you
might want to delevel, or when this happens accidently later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info