Content Update 2.2.2 Coming Tomorrow. Patch Notes Available Now!

LIGHTNING GOLEM DISAPPERS WHEN YOU WARP TO TOWN

PLS FIX
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
GGG - please display completion time for lab runs!!!!

Sure, the best time is shown on the ladder, but it'd be nice to know current run time.

unless you improved, there's no way to know

also, finally got to where I only had to search the second set of 100 to find my time...would be nice to have a search feature for character name and/or account name to locate position on ladder.

but, SHOW THE COMPLETION TIME after killing Izaro (assuming Izaro kill stops the clock!)
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Rafurion wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

Even for those builds these jewels are crap because they don't offer life or ES or resists. What these jewels offer is not enough to make them good jewels.

They do give life and Es. Strength = more life and intelligence = more Es.

O RLY? That is NOTHING compared to a jewel that offer 7% life & 3 other affixes.

Still, I would love to try one of those jewels for Whispering ice or Iron Commander nonsense. Sure, it most likely won't change much, but it would still be worth a try. Especially for Whispering ice, since I could use brawn for Iron commander. However, there is currently only one jewel that gives +% increased int and that's emperor's wit.

Unfortunately with the system right now I will most likely never get my hands on one of those.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
A suggestion for the normal -and perhaps cruel- labyrinth leaderboards: in addition to the lvl and difficulty restrictions, I feel that a char should not have ascended yet (no ascendancy pts allocated) to be considered for the normal lab leaderboards.
In addition -if GGG can check that- for the cruel ones you should only have 2 ascendancy pts allocated. Merc should be free-for-all as is now.
Please GGG consider this along with the 2.3 lab changes you're implementing.

EDIT: if anyone wants to discuss, please first check the normal (std and perandus) lab leaderboards of the last few days first, thx.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on May 5, 2016, 4:06:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info