Content Update 2.2.2 Coming Tomorrow. Patch Notes Available Now!

Crappy jewels
Demonic MTX needs to either DIE or be made interchangeable between skill gems. Its time GGG makes an effort to revamp the microtransaction system seeing as there are now too many mtx to have in the measly mtx slot they give, I want a drop down menu for each of my skills and i want interchangeable skill effects. Until this is implemented or something very near to this method, i wont be making another purchase from GGG. #BoycottMTX

(I've spent over 100 dollars on path of exile only to be disappointed as yet another regurgitated demonic skin is slapped onto another poor skill gem.) Hire someone who has an imagination or just stop making mtx for skills. Seriously, it shows a lack of confidence and balls when you recycle the same mtx for different skills, unless you are eventually planning on implementing any kind of menu system for interchangeable mtx. This is criticism, not hate, I'm not saying i could do any better. All I'm saying is that a company with over 50 million in revenue should be able to hire someone more creative for their creativity department instead of keeping this bulimic artist who loves regurgitating the same mtx all over every skill gem. Either make a system where EVERY skill can have access to these mtx or just remove them all from the game. It is sad knowing that this multi million dollar company hasnt already done this, it should be simple enough, there are already drop down menus in the options ui, so i find it hard to believe it wouldnt be as simple to add the same style of menu to microtransactions for skills and all other items in general.

Again, this is just friendly criticism, although it may sound harsh, its not meant to be.

For instance, firestorm or ice storm, why isnt there a drop bear mtx for either of them, im sure a lot of people would get a kick out of dropping death bears onto mobs heads and watching as they explode in a gory blast. Lightning strike? Electric Eels maybe, see, not that hard to think of stuff.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
The worst part is not that these rewards will be available only to some very specific builds, but that they will be hoarded by a small group of players who will create multiple identical characters, transfer the optimal gear between them and fill the leaderboards with them.

Except that everyone could make that same specific build.. Nothings stopping you.

Yeah nothing at all. Except maybe some legacy gear that those people have and you don't that will make them able to finish a few seconds faster. On every one of their identical clones. When you see the leaderboard filled with those clones using the items you can't have, ask again what's stopping you.
more speedrunning shit. like that aspect wasn't already covered EXTENSIVELY by races! and leagues! over and over again!!!

but we are talking about the people who think this game doesn't need easy trading here. what else but more stupidity could spring out of them?!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Apr 13, 2016, 2:24:47 PM
I read this and first I got excited, but then I realized that prizes will only be given to the top player.

even though I consider myself a great player there is noooooo way I'm gonna get number one I mean come on where all gonna get beat out by some no lifer ........................

where are the top 10 or 20 prizes :((((
So if i use that bookx99 on my 100lvl i still will have my 121 skillpoints on 1lvl :D?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
i don't like that only the winner get that jewel.

= Pro get them, non pro never get em if the dont buy them with C / ex.

maby a lottery for the best 10? 15? players?
All 3 of these unique jewels are amazing for bow using scions.

For example my Skittle ranger that used the left side of the tree for Lioneye's Fall to get endurance charges on crit, and the right side of the tree for crit. I have so many jewel sockets that are subpar because of the way jewels are rolled.

I hope these jewels will be available as normal drop rewards in upcoming leagues- as these are just good jewels in general. There is no reason for these to become legacy rewards. They're 2 stat jewels.
A vendor recipe for a book that de-levels your character...
Finally hardcore characters will be able to farm easily the same place for cards.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
hohorpderpderp ima mindless shepp hehe smiley smiley thx ggg <3 n1 love all your stuff herpderp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info