[2.2] Mjölner Science Inquisitor lvl 100 Crit Discharge Life based - Videos of Core,Uber inside

"
Hamsterdam wrote:
oh i had no idea about that. So actually raw armor is not that important (we need 7.2M armor to tank 90% of a 80k hit). As for juggernaut, what are the chances to receive the fatal hit with no endurance charges up (for example after discharging)?
Also you mentioned on your calculations that basalt flask has semiperma uptime, since it cant be legacy i assume?
btw waiting for your guide on juggernaut, im already looking for life rares...

The armour reduction% adds up with fortify and endurance charges which can be seen in my excel spreadsheet.

The chances do be hit during combat without endurance charges is close to 0. There are two scenarios.

One: you will get hit strong enough to proc your immortal call = phys immune.
Two: There is a split second chance for you to discharge-> get a power charge and max endruance charge back again -> in the next time frame your moltenstrike will cause a crit and let the power charge disappear due to romiars -> discharge at this point you will have no endurance charges until you discharge again. We are speaking of ~ 200 milisecond timewindow.

There is no legacy basalt flask as it was introduced after flask nerfs. I will speak for my Inquisitor build now which has ~50% crit chance and 6.45 attacks per second with 11 MS projectiles: With these stats i can not maintain perma uptime of basalt flask against single target boss fights, the downtime is between 2-5 seconds depending on crits dealt.

To the last point: I wont release an unfinished product, still a lot of decisions have to be done and a full level + 12% have to be gained plus im still missing one item. I can give you the baseline stats what im planning to reach:
- 5.7k HP + 900-1000 Energy Shield with MoM+Eldritch Battery
- 10 Endurance Charges
- 100k Armour
- 6 APS
- 5-6 Jewel Slots
- 12 Moltenstrike Projectiles

Some decisions which might come into last second: Perma Righteous fire and more life/jewel slots for less armour or an additional curse aura.

Here is a Sneak Preview of unfinished stats(missing flask nodes in skilltree)

Regarding the skill tree: its strongly oriented on my inquisitor skill tree with a few adjustments for endurance charges but the Juggernaut Skilltree might be subject of change depending on the previously mentioned possibilities. I hope this helps for now.
Last edited by zzang on Jun 16, 2016, 11:49:29 AM
"
zzang wrote:
"
Hamsterdam wrote:
oh i had no idea about that. So actually raw armor is not that important (we need 7.2M armor to tank 90% of a 80k hit). As for juggernaut, what are the chances to receive the fatal hit with no endurance charges up (for example after discharging)?
Also you mentioned on your calculations that basalt flask has semiperma uptime, since it cant be legacy i assume?
btw waiting for your guide on juggernaut, im already looking for life rares...

The armour reduction% adds up with fortify and endurance charges which can be seen in my excel spreadsheet.

The chances do be hit during combat without endurance charges is close to 0. There are two scenarios.

One: you will get hit strong enough to proc your immortal call = phys immune.
Two: There is a split second chance for you to discharge-> get a power charge and max endruance charge back again -> in the next time frame your moltenstrike will cause a crit and let the power charge disappear due to romiars -> discharge at this point you will have no endurance charges until you discharge again. We are speaking of ~ 200 milisecond timewindow.

There is no legacy basalt flask as it was introduced after flask nerfs. I will speak for my Inquisitor build now which has ~50% crit chance and 6.45 attacks per second with 11 MS projectiles: With these stats i can not maintain perma uptime of basalt flask against single target boss fights, the downtime is between 2-5 seconds depending on crits dealt.

To the last point: I wont release an unfinished product, still a lot of decisions have to be done and a full level + 12% have to be gained plus im still missing one item. I can give you the baseline stats what im planning to reach:
- 5.7k HP + 900-1000 Energy Shield with MoM+Eldritch Battery
- 10 Endurance Charges
- 100k Armour
- 6 APS
- 5-6 Jewel Slots
- 12 Moltenstrike Projectiles

Some decisions which might come into last second: Perma Righteous fire and more life/jewel slots for less armour or an additional curse aura.

Here is a Sneak Preview of unfinished stats(missing flask nodes in skilltree)

Regarding the skill tree: its strongly oriented on my inquisitor skill tree with a few adjustments for endurance charges but the Juggernaut Skilltree might be subject of change depending on the previously mentioned possibilities. I hope this helps for now.

Thanks for your answer, the build looks very good. I guess you are using ES on hit jewels and no BM? the ES regeneration is fast enough without BM gem (i remember having problems with that on an old mom/eb build)?
Last edited by Hamsterdam on Jun 16, 2016, 12:30:04 PM
Yes, im using Es on Hit Jewels, i currently have 12 ES on Hit this is enough to supply and recover from 28 mana cost molten strike and MoM drain. Its also enough to supply my Moltenstrike and MoM for Void Bringer which bumps the manacost of Moltenstrike to aroun 50~.

The trick is to have enough MS Projectiles (9-11) and enough attacks per second (close to 6 APS). There are some situations after for example ice bomb chests or Minus -16 Max Res t13+ maps with a lot of mages where you have to be a little more carefule. This is one reason why i consider to switch back on blood magic instead of LMP as soon as i get my +3 MS helm enchant. This will make MoM+EB 100% safe.

Update: got my helm
Last edited by zzang on Jun 21, 2016, 10:27:28 AM
Hello!
Any idea https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheGrammaton/characters
templar better leveling?
I 35 and low dps....
For your gear:
-try to replace gloves with voidbringer or repentance,
-replace le heup of all for random resist ring
-replace purity of elements for purity of fire
-use determination if possible as long as you have no iron reflexes
-concentrated effect unecessary with enfeeble it has no benefits with curses

For tree:

-drop 1 charge
- remove EB/MOM its a high lvl setup which require a lot of es gain on hit jewels to work
+ get 3 more jewel slots
+ some life or pick some stat nodes

Tree example:
Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAAPhBQUlGQUFBQVdRSG5CQWNFc3dWQ0Nhb1JMUlFnRkUwV1FCWnZGeThZWFJpUkdqZ2FQaHpjSFJRcExpeWNMZEl5MFVHV1JVZEZuVXl6VTFKVnhsWFdWdzFaODE4X1pPZG1ubWp5Y2c5eXFYYXNmSU44dUlDa2dnZUQyNFY5aTR5UFJwQlZrYzZXYkpyZ25zMmZQcF9Mb2dDbkNLY3dyS3F0amEzeHJyTzhuOEJtd0pyUGZ0QWYwUFhTSWRsaDJmemphdW9ZNi03dkR1X3I4Ql94clBKQjl6TDUzZnJTX0V1VWIyWlVqeHJ6bTJobDlraU16ejM4V0dNPQAQQUFBQ0FBZlFBUUgwQVFBQQAA
Last edited by zzang on Jun 27, 2016, 8:48:35 AM
Thank the author for the build! The build is perfect!

I really-really love it! But... is there any possibility to change Molten strike for something else?

Its animation is awful and i hate it... xD
Crit Discharge Mjolner.

Map: Terrace, tier 7, 74 lvl - ele weakness, incr boss dmg, incr boss attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKlYdszSfgE&feature=youtu.be

It's a very cool build. Gonna cap lvl 100! YOLO!
Path Of Exile - Crit Discharge Mjolner

Map: Canyon, tier 8, 75 lvl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PFdUquo5YU&feature=youtu.be
"
iseebadpeople wrote:
Thank the author for the build! The build is perfect!

I really-really love it! But... is there any possibility to change Molten strike for something else?

Its animation is awful and i hate it... xD

Im glad you like it although juggernaut is the better option for 2.3 (this build was made in 2.2 before the changes to juggernaut ascendancy).
However its possible to keep the MoM/EB/Crit setup with juggernaut thats what im currently playing. I havent released a guide in the marauder subsection yet as im busy with work and other reallife stuff.

About the molten strike: Its best mjolner skill for single target dps. For trash mobs i use shield charge, its possible that shield charge wont work out very well with a 30% mjolner.
Now that Juggernaut gets completely gutted with 2.4 (see my last guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1714478)

Im back to this build and will try to maximize it with the new parameters given by skilltree and gems/items.
Last edited by zzang on Aug 31, 2016, 11:39:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info