[2.2] Mjölner Science Inquisitor lvl 100 Crit Discharge Life based - Videos of Core,Uber inside

"
Yevgenii wrote:
Just curious - and I've never fully understood how MoM works with Eldrich Battery - but how does taking damage essentially function in this build? Damage is taken out of mana, which is redirected to ES due to Eldrich, and having zero mana essentially means nothing?

You will spend Energy Shield before Mana with Eldritch Battery. In Combination with Mind over Matter this means that 30% of damage taken goes to energy shield before mana. Basically this is like a additional healthbuffer that constantly refills with energy shield gain on hit jewels.

You can see how this works in the twinned palace video where dominus slams me and the energyshield goes down a bit.

I only recommend using MoM if you manage to get close to 6 APS. Otherwise the refill could be a little bit too slow. There are also some special situations where i reocmmend to not use MoM. See Decision Making section for what situations are not suitable to use MoM.
Last edited by zzang on May 8, 2016, 8:48:22 AM
Very nice build Rags! Loved the read, inspired me with some ideas for my Mjolner Hiero build too!

Especially the ES gain on hit jewels and the EB+MoM combo, I might have to give that a try. Off to respec! ;)
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

When it comes to a map I rolled too much in terms of boss damage, I know who I have to call, this guy.
His build is one of the most efficient huge boss killer I've ever seen, it's tanky, a lot, and that's because it resists to all sorts of damage, elemental, chaos, physical, needless to say it regenerates tons of life and ES, and yes, regenerates, not leech, not %life regen.
I've personally seen this guy tanking the worts slams without problems, even in maps that had the worst mod roll, things that most common build can only see from way too far.

End of the thought, are you tired of bad rolled map ? This build doesn't care and this guys is its creator.
This build looks really good.But one thing you forgot to mention is pc specs..I know for a fact With my intel hd3000 integrated video that i could not even run a map with you let alone run the build.

Pretty impressed with the es leech..30% damage barely moves it...Good job Rags :)
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Nice Tankyness :)

Hi bro i have question.
can replace devoto for alpha's howl and use 2x lvl3 enlighteen and socket auras in alpha's and use a voidbringer without +1 to gems ??? and can i run all auras and spell with this option ??
"
Hi bro i have question.
can replace devoto for alpha's howl and use 2x lvl3 enlighteen and socket auras in alpha's and use a voidbringer without +1 to gems ??? and can i run all auras and spell with this option ??

I guess you can do that with the Conqueror's Efficency jewel.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#ZkiryQJd/xB3l.Yjd
sweet stuff cant wait for juggernaut changes and see its full potential
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
sweet stuff cant wait for juggernaut changes and see its full potential

Thank you, already working on it not done on paper yet. Be patient ;)
What do you think will change for this build after the patch ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info