[2.2] Mjölner Science Inquisitor lvl 100 Crit Discharge Life based - Videos of Core,Uber inside

Just returned from 3 months vacation to find Jugg/fire Mjolner is awful. Would you recommend this still in 2.4/2.5?

Reckon you can get away with no Death's Door too? How much armour were you having after dropping Grace?
https://www.twitch.tv/ossey
Last edited by OsseyA on Nov 28, 2016, 5:09:53 AM
"
Just returned from 3 months vacation to find Jugg/fire Mjolner is awful. Would you recommend this still in 2.4/2.5?

Reckon you can get away with no Death's Door too? How much armour were you having after dropping Grace?

Hello there mjölner got a huge kick in the nuts with 2.5, for mapping up to t15 this build is still okay even guardians are somewhat doable (with probably some rips) - you will take up to 60% longer for bosses than before 2.5 due to the nerf and the life sustain is 60% worse. This build is not able to do shaper. If u have a lot of currency to blast and like mjolner builds you could try this one out otherwise going with some cheap bladeflurry or ancestral totems build to pwnz all game content would be more cost efficient.

I cant tell how much armour i have without grace since i have currently uninstalled the game. Armour sucks due to its formular mechanic, a bigger number in ur eHP buffer is better. In fact the amount given by grace a 50% aura can easily be replaced by the node "Soul of Steel" which does a better job than a 50% reservation aura for big hitters. You can get away without deathdoor but you need to compensate the charge with skillpoints.
Last edited by zzang on Dec 13, 2016, 2:14:50 PM
guys ... I might have missed it somewhere but how on gods earth do you generate power charges? xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info