Dear GGG, is there a fix on the way for this? Multiple trap ="less dmg" instead of "less trap dmg"

or just the whole support gem in general lol

as this doesnt fall under "balance" but rather "bug fix" i guess we could see the change happening during the league

thank you again for your quick responce
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 7, 2016, 9:30:29 AM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2016, 9:57:08 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Sexcalibure: Uh you have a problem there, can you fix it?

GGG: Omg we dun goofed and he's showing it in general, lets hide it!

other GGG: but where, it doesnt belong anywhere else!

GGG: lets move it to feedback and suggestion, nobody gives a fuck about that section, nobody will see our fail

All im asking is a fix (aka yes its a bug/error) or an answer from a Dev (aka its intended) about this
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 7, 2016, 11:49:47 AM
Considering you think this is a bug (and it very well may be), why would you post it anywhere except the bug report forum?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Considering you think this is a bug (and it very well may be), why would you post it anywhere except the bug report forum?
cuz i never said it is a bug

i can be anything

plus their shitty subforum division is not made for ergonomy its purely an hiding technique, to hide what they dont want people to see
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

as this doesnt fall under "balance" but rather "bug fix" i guess we could see the change happening during the league

So it's not a bug but you want a "bug fix"?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

So it's not a bug but you want a "bug fix"?

Bug sections is for game bug. by that they imply that its programming bugs.

by bug fix i imply the use of bug in the context of "something annoying" https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=bug+definition

please stop being an annoying fanboy that tries to find bugs on people that dont shoeshine GGG.

The topic is about Multiple being shit compared to cluster traps and that because of many different issues.

stay on topic please
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 7, 2016, 12:28:09 PM
what i expect is that multiple traps is the 'entry level support' (aka - noobs use it) so there is nothing wrong it being totaly and 100% WORSE than the alternative.

in short: noone cares about multiple traps as cluster traps is simply 100% better in every way.
"
sidtherat wrote:
what i expect is that multiple traps is the 'entry level support' (aka - noobs use it) so there is nothing wrong it being totaly and 100% WORSE than the alternative.

in short: noone cares about multiple traps as cluster traps is simply 100% better in every way.

you dont see such difference between those 2

Still waiting for GGG's answer :(
They should both be the same, i agree.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info