Dear GGG, is there a fix on the way for this? Multiple trap ="less dmg" instead of "less trap dmg"

@pneuma
I'm not sure. I mean, if you change Remote Mine to a generic "more Damage," the effect of that is that top summoners always use Remote Mine to make their Zombies and Spectres. Maybe Sunblast too. Well, assuming Raise Zombies and Raise Spectre are relevant skills, intended to be built around... which I guess they don't have to be, but that's potentially killing a playstyle.

Do not get me wrong - as far as temporary Minions are concerned, any with the Duration tag, I feel making Trap/Mine into generic More multipliers would be nothing but boon. But for permanent Minion skills it would make things a little wonky.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 8, 2016, 6:16:50 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
@pneuma
I'm not sure. I mean, if you change Remote Mine to a generic "more Damage," the effect of that is that top summoners always use Remote Mine to make their Zombies and Spectres. Maybe Sunblast too. Well, assuming Raise Zombies and Raise Spectre are relevant skills, intended to be built around... which I guess they don't have to be, but that's potentially killing a playstyle.

Do not get me wrong - as far as temporary Minions are concerned, any with the Duration tag, I feel making Trap/Mine into generic More multipliers would be nothing but boon. But for permanent Minion skills it would make things a little wonky.
But as soon as you remove the trap/mine, buff is gone

what they should do is to make it all "Global" and add " minions spawnt through traps/mine have 20% less lifes" to force you to cast them often
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 8, 2016, 9:58:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info