[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

What would you guys think about getting the piercing shots cluster for 100% pierce? Probably instead of the flask cluster and dropping a couple life nodes.
I just removed Pierce nodes and freed 4 points right after taking Powerful Precision in Ascension tree. Before that I ran with 100 pierce...You won't feel any difference in damage. But with PP u can take more life or jewel slot
Last edited by madziee on Jul 8, 2016, 1:33:07 AM
"
gege221133 wrote:
What would you guys think about getting the piercing shots cluster for 100% pierce? Probably instead of the flask cluster and dropping a couple life nodes.

Yes, should get them, 100 % pierce is a huge boost for KB.

"
madziee wrote:
I just removed Pierce nodes and freed 4 points right after taking Powerful Precision in Ascension tree. Before that I ran with 100 pierce...You won't feel any difference in damage. But with PP u can take more life or jewel slot

I wouldn't have take the pierce to begin with as deadeye, pierce gem+Powerful Precision should give 100 % pierce in around 90 % of your screen, enough for most stuff.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 8, 2016, 5:15:15 AM
For the assassin do I still use a poison gem and Herald of ash? If not, any suggestions on what to replace them with?
"
mace2k wrote:
For the assassin do I still use a poison gem and Herald of ash? If not, any suggestions on what to replace them with?

Better use snakebite instant of poison gem, i use grace and projectile weakness or enfeeble as auras.
"
widowmaikr wrote:
"
widowmaikr wrote:
Would this build as a witch be easy to turn into an MF character and still be effective?

Can someone please help me with this? Can I add IIR into a 6l, and will it work with Kinetic Blast?

Is there a way to MF with this build?

IIR definitely works with KB, and since they've stated that the gem works with all forms of damage over time (it's in patch notes somewhere) it should work for the poison.
snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip
This build doesn't start getting good until AT LEAST 75+
Last edited by Brian on Jul 18, 2016, 12:23:15 PM
"
Brian wrote:
I finally got to a point where I can use this Kinetic Blast 6L with dual 15% Obliterate Wands... So far it's very disappointing. It relies way too much on chaining and explosion on kill, which doesn't happen often enough.
More importantly, what the hell do I do about bosses? This skill is incredibly bad against bosses and supported Frost Wall is even worse because it barely does any damage.
At least this build showed me that Bladefall can be amazing.

You have 80 pages in this topic of explanations. Take it easy. Read up.
"
Mobsy wrote:

You have 80 pages in this topic of explanations. Take it easy. Read up.

Yeah man, it sounds like a lot of fun to wade through 80 pages of shit where people try to talk about their variations of the build or anything else irrelevant to the build I'm trying to follow. I think I'll pass.
Last edited by Brian on Jul 8, 2016, 5:55:25 PM
"
Brian wrote:
I finally got to a point where I can use this Kinetic Blast 6L with dual 15% Obliterate Wands... So far it's disappointing. It relies too much on chaining and explosions, which doesn't happen often enough.
More importantly, what do I do about bosses? This skill is incredibly bad against bosses and supported Frost Wall is even worse because it barely does any damage. If you mean putting up the wall so you can shoot at it with KB then that's okay, but still pretty bad damage.
At least this build showed me that Bladefall can be amazing.

I can't complain about my dps, i can go up to 93k hit dps + 250k poison dps buffed, enough to one shot any pack or rare, and most map bosses < 5sec.
(not counting in curse,wither, my 6 projectiles or frostwall)
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 8, 2016, 7:06:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info