[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
Velgor wrote:

I have ~67 % base crit, deadeye gives me up to +19 % more, 3 power charges would be enough to go full crit. My tooltip atm is ~20k unbuffed and ~45k buffed (nodes from deadeye don't get counted in mostly) with a 5l chest.

Hey Velgor lvled DeadEye by your lvling tips. All was smooth. Now I am 79 lvl atm.
My Gear:
Spoiler

My Tree:

I am wonderring how do you count your DPS with multiplaying on Crit Multi or not. I mean 20k unbuffed it is like 5k and u multiplay it on ~400% crit damage or it is what u see on Icon of KB?

I am currently have ~6k dps and 12k under buffs on KB icon. If I multiplay it on my crit damage it will be ~35k too :) Also I easy have 20k eva 55 dodge under flasks but quite offen getting a oneshot. IDK if it is because of 2900 life or -40 chaos res. Or mb it is my bad luck :)
Could u take a look and tell me where to fix things? :)
"
widowmaikr wrote:
Would this build as a witch be easy to turn into an MF character and still be effective?

Can someone please help me with this? Can I add IIR into a 6l, and will it work with Kinetic Blast?

Is there a way to MF with this build?
"
madziee wrote:

I am wonderring how do you count your DPS with multiplaying on Crit Multi or not. I mean 20k unbuffed it is like 5k and u multiplay it on ~400% crit damage or it is what u see on Icon of KB?

I am currently have ~6k dps and 12k under buffs on KB icon. If I multiplay it on my crit damage it will be ~35k too :) Also I easy have 20k eva 55 dodge under flasks but quite offen getting a oneshot. IDK if it is because of 2900 life or -40 chaos res. Or mb it is my bad luck :)
Could u take a look and tell me where to fix things? :)

The tooltip count for your crit from gear and tree (Powerful Precision+Rupture don't effect it tho) alrdy.
I usually use a increased crit. gem in my 6l if i test my dps, since it gives me around the same crit chance i would get from the Deadeye nodes.
Currently have 81k hit dmg, poison would add around 220k, so there a lot to improve on for you.

As a eva/dodge build you usually have problems with big hits and therefore you should have a decent hp pool (4,5-6k), a defensive chest also helps like lightning coil or Kintsugi.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 6, 2016, 9:29:27 AM
I'm fairly new to the game so a rooky question, i feel abit squishy especially with bloodrage ticking on, moving and killing fast makes up for it but id rather slow it down abit and play it abit saver. Any pointers?
"
blezy wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game so a rooky question, i feel abit squishy especially with bloodrage ticking on, moving and killing fast makes up for it but id rather slow it down abit and play it abit saver. Any pointers?

Enfeeble on Blasphemy adds a good layer of defense especially if you play a evasion/dodge build.
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but is a culling strike corruption worth it?
Last edited by facelessman122 on Jul 6, 2016, 4:07:08 PM
"
Brian wrote:
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
Brian wrote:
I'm confused. Why is Blade Vortex even recommended for leveling when you couldn't possibly get enough Dex for it?

if you start as Ranger or Shadow, you'll get some dex from the tree. As witch you'll need nodes like Agility or Alacrity (each +30 dex) if you don't get the dex requirements by gear.

I've started with a Shadow on Prophecy and leveled with Spark until level 12, with Blade Vortex until level 30 and then i used Kinetic Blast with two Twyzel wands until i switched to Obliteration wands at level 56. But i don't know if this is also comparably comfortable if you start as Witch.

I started as a Witch because this is in the Witch forum. If it isn't a Witch build, it should be moved. The tree up to level 37 only grabs 3 nodes that add Dex. Grabbing different nodes for +Dex would defeat the purpose of following the build, wouldn't it?
I'm 32 right now and still stuck using Spark.
I might be able to use master crafting to put Dex on items, but what's the point of making a guide if it's going to be this deceiving?

First off, the guide isn't deceiving at all, it just assumes that the user can think for him/herself in terms of getting what they need. You shouldn't expect explanations down to this kind of detail because there's not even a beginner tag in the title.

There is a +30 dex notable 2 nodes away from the level 37 levelling tree. If you're worried about not following the guide, the game gives you about 16 free respec points for a reason, so you can spec out of that later when you don't need the dex anymore. Add that notable to ANY dexterity (jade) amulet at all and you have at least 50-60 additional dex which allows you to use pretty much any dexterity skill gem until you can cover the stat reqs via other parts of the tree. If you're having trouble getting some strength, there's citrine amulets or Karui Ward that you can use. You shouldn't need any specific amulet if you're still level 32.

Why is there a problem master crafting dex onto current gear? Its extremely cheap and can be removed later.

Edit: Also plenty of other cheap uniques like Slitherpinch, Lioneye's paws that can easily give you the stats you need.
Last edited by gege221133 on Jul 6, 2016, 4:21:35 PM
"
Velgor wrote:
"
blezy wrote:

Enfeeble on Blasphemy adds a good layer of defense especially if you play a evasion/dodge build.

I do not understand how you can recommend blasphemy on a build that kills 95% of the time 2 screens away.

Also, I think that Ranger is pretty much the best class for Obliteration wander.
Just forget about the witch and get a ranger.
If you insist on leveling the Witch be prepared to have not so great results and have the "get enough intelligence"-ranger problem replaced with "get enough dexterity". Amulet/rings will handle that while leveling(if you dont want to pick up the 2x 30dex nodes and respec later...). Devoto's helm has 50dex - prolly bis for slow ass witch.
"
Mobsy wrote:

Also, I think that Ranger is pretty much the best class for Obliteration wander.
If you insist on leveling the Witch be prepared to have not so great results and have the "get enough intelligence"-ranger problem replaced with "get enough dexterity". Amulet/rings will handle that while leveling(if you dont want to pick up the 2x 30dex nodes and respec later...). Devoto's helm has 50dex - prolly bis for slow ass witch.

Can you clarify what you mean by "not so great results?" I'm currently levelling a witch and if the build is dead for witch then I'd like to cut my losses and work on another character. If witch is still semi-viable, in what ways would you improve it?
"
Mobsy wrote:

Maan what are u talking about??? This guide created in Witch Forum for WITCH! ANd don't tell to everybody Witch is bad. My first Obliterator was Witch and she has just insane proliferation and DoT scaling. Also her node that gives insane chaos dmg with chaos golem works just great and she never was slow ass.
And don't forget if u want to get all MF gear on you u need only Horns...all other slots are free for WITCH, but not for ranger couse only Horns takes 179 int to wear...and ranger just can't afford it without investing to int on gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info