[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

I'm confused. Why is Blade Vortex even recommended for leveling when you couldn't possibly get enough Dex for it?
"
Brian wrote:
I'm confused. Why is Blade Vortex even recommended for leveling when you couldn't possibly get enough Dex for it?

Get a decent bow, get Blast rain, get a 4L and level up to 60 without any issues (upgrade bow every 10 levels). After 60 get obliterations and... well... enjoy.
I think it's one easy way to do it.
Would this build as a witch be easy to turn into an MF character and still be effective?
"
Mobsy wrote:
"
Brian wrote:

Get a decent bow, get Blast rain, get a 4L and level up to 60 without any issues (upgrade bow every 10 levels). After 60 get obliterations and... well... enjoy.

I need even more Dex for bows...
im wondering if i should get acrobatics and phase acrobatics its not that many points away and ive already got like 3000 eva. i just dont know which points to sacrifice for it, anybody got any ideas?

im level 84 elementalist on hardcore prophecy

heres my gear:
Spoiler

"
Brian wrote:
"
Mobsy wrote:
"
Brian wrote:

I need even more Dex for bows...

I don't have nearly enough Dex for Bladefall either.. Where are you pulling 100+ Dex from?
Last edited by Brian on Jul 6, 2016, 5:40:07 PM
"
Brian wrote:

if you start as Ranger or Shadow, you'll get some dex from the tree. As witch you'll need nodes like Agility or Alacrity (each +30 dex) if you don't get the dex requirements by gear.

I've started with a Shadow on Prophecy and leveled with Spark until level 12, with Blade Vortex until level 30 and then i used Kinetic Blast with two Twyzel wands until i switched to Obliteration wands at level 56. But i don't know if this is also comparably comfortable if you start as Witch.
"
widowmaikr wrote:
Would this build as a witch be easy to turn into an MF character and still be effective?

Here is my Witch from Perandus https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/madziee/characters/elektrichkaa
Dry Lake and maps till 9 tier clearing super fast. But one man in this topic was doubting that MF woks with KB. IDK honestly. I can't feel difference with mf gear or not. All my exalts and brittle emperors droped in regular most offensive gear
Last edited by madziee on Jul 6, 2016, 3:49:08 AM
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
Brian wrote:

if you start as Ranger or Shadow, you'll get some dex from the tree. As witch you'll need nodes like Agility or Alacrity (each +30 dex) if you don't get the dex requirements by gear.

I've started with a Shadow on Prophecy and leveled with Spark until level 12, with Blade Vortex until level 30 and then i used Kinetic Blast with two Twyzel wands until i switched to Obliteration wands at level 56. But i don't know if this is also comparably comfortable if you start as Witch.

I started as a Witch because this is in the Witch forum and the leveling process is literally stating it's for a Witch. The tree up to level 37 only grabs 3 nodes that add Dex. Grabbing different nodes for +Dex would defeat the purpose of following the build, wouldn't it?
I'm 32 right now and still stuck using Spark.
I might be able to use master crafting to put Dex on items, but what's the point of making a guide if it's going to be this deceiving?
Last edited by Brian on Jul 6, 2016, 5:41:22 PM
"
Brian wrote:

what's the point of making a guide if it's going to be this deceiving?

Man it feels like you opened last page in topic and tried to make a witch. If u not so lazy u will read about first 40 pages of thread and find out how to lvl witch. Even reading OP post will give you clue why there are so many variants of this build. Have a nice reading!
Last edited by madziee on Jul 6, 2016, 4:00:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info