[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

what would be the cost of a good set for this build, lvl 80-90??
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"

Wearing snakebite would also free up a gem slot.
You better off getting both poison and chaos dmg, chaos dmg would both effect your hit and poison tho

ness rly worth 5 more skill points? or not?

but whne you posted your gear a few page ago... you posted that you are using facebreaker... no?!

depends on tree i guess, just on what better nodes are close too to get, jewel slots are nice if you have a good jewel prepared, with double diping dps modifier, attack speed, life, res.

i used facebreaker a week before but testing snakebite now, it has drawbacks but also offers more defensive stats then facebreaker.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 3, 2016, 4:08:53 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
I was curious if anyone could upload some high level maps on this build. T13++?

It looks so amazing, and I want to do it for the clearspeed / fun factor, but just not sure if I could farm those high maps. don't care about uber, etc.

I run out of +13 maps for now, basically i still 1 shot pack in the higher maps, rares need around 1-3 autos usually. Often times i kill packs 2 screens away if they stay near and the chain reactions comes into play :)
How do you get full frenzy charges? i only see points put into 1.

sry for the noob question :(
"
what would be the cost of a good set for this build, lvl 80-90??

13c enchants per rings/amulet = 39c

61c should be enough for the rest of the gear, with a tabula, till you get a Carcass(my choice)/Coil/Kintsugi.(no quality gems at start)
Belt with reduced charges used is a... big bonus (especially for pathfinder)
Crit build will get you maybe 25% more dmg for Deadeye but good crit gear will cost alot more.
Oh... and you'll be prolly some 1k less hp with Deadeye as the crit slots wont have (enough) hp.
I kill stuff extremely fast and my gear is good, so I've been using Item Rarity Support in my 6l because I don't need extra damage for low and mid-tier maps. How does that gem work with this build? Do I still get the extra rarity if my status effects from ascendancy kill the mobs? Also, I have culling strike, but it's an implicit on my wand (from vaal orb) so how does that work out with the item rarity gem?
Last edited by estrellas on Jul 3, 2016, 11:10:23 PM
Hey, I'm a bit of a newbie and this is the first build I've ever used. I'm currently lvl 41 and have been using sparks and lightning as my main skills until now. Just wondering how I should be using blade fall in a 5L and which skills I should be using along with blade fall until I get my dual Obliterate wands?
"
widowmaikr wrote:
How do you get full frenzy charges? i only see points put into 1.

sry for the noob question :(

Can use Bloodrage or Frenzy skill

"
Mobsy wrote:

Crit build will get you maybe 25% more dmg for Deadeye but good crit gear will cost alot more.
Oh... and you'll be prolly some 1k less hp with Deadeye as the crit slots wont have (enough) hp.

My Tooltip changed from 3,5k to something around 9k the time i switch to a basic crit build.
I dropt from 5,3k hp to 4,5k hp, if i get my Kintusi 6l i should be back to ~5k probably.

"
estrellas wrote:
I kill stuff extremely fast and my gear is good, so I've been using Item Rarity Support in my 6l because I don't need extra damage for low and mid-tier maps. How does that gem work with this build? Do I still get the extra rarity if my status effects from ascendancy kill the mobs? Also, I have culling strike, but it's an implicit on my wand (from vaal orb) so how does that work out with the item rarity gem?

If your KB or Culling gets the kill rarity works, status element is just a debuff.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 4, 2016, 8:38:27 AM
How does this compare to the tri-curse whispering ice build? I am currently rocking that, but not feeling the vibes of it (too squishy and requires quite a bit for gearing)
"
Alnaimi wrote:
How does this compare to the tri-curse whispering ice build? I am currently rocking that, but not feeling the vibes of it (too squishy and requires quite a bit for gearing)

You can go Occultist and run a dual + disc or tri curse version of this build while still maintaining a huge hp pool through CI. That is probably what I'll be running on HC after my next character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info