[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
Brian wrote:
"
widowmaikr wrote:

How much better do you feel only using 1 obliterate wand is, and using the other wand with +chaos damage?

I think you want the second wand for increased chance of explosion on kill too.

Velgor is only using one.
"
"
Velgor wrote:

I would recommend enfeeble, if you take a offensive chest.
Vuln isn't that great, you better of taking projectile weakness or temp chains (depending on how your poison dmg is compared to your hit dmg)

sorry after thinking about it some. id have to give up grace for dual curse right?

remove grace

enfeeble/chains

Is doable do have grace and dual curse as Aura, but you can just take the curse on hit from the vaal corruption on gloves, is cheap to get if you use something like facebreaker.

"
widowmaikr wrote:

How much better do you feel only using 1 obliterate wand is, and using the other wand with +chaos damage?

I get around 10-20 % more dmg for each rare Wand i use, with 2 rares you also don't have problems with phys reflect as map mod.
Personalty i'm still need to test more if i want to stick with 1 rare 1 obliterate or 2 rares, i don't notice any difference with just 1 obliterate other then having just more dmg
(1 obi may be slightly better for mapping and more fun to me, 2 rars are definitely better for bosses).
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 9, 2016, 6:52:12 AM
"
Velgor wrote:
"
"
Velgor wrote:

I would recommend enfeeble, if you take a offensive chest.
Vuln isn't that great, you better of taking projectile weakness or temp chains (depending on how your poison dmg is compared to your hit dmg)

sorry after thinking about it some. id have to give up grace for dual curse right?

remove grace

enfeeble/chains

Is doable do have grace and dual curse as Aura, but you can just take the curse on hit from the vaal corruption on gloves, is cheap to get if you use something like facebreaker.

"
widowmaikr wrote:

I get around 10-20 % more dmg for each rare Wand i use, with 2 rares you also don't have problems with phys reflect as map mod.
Personalty i'm still need to test more if i want to stick with 1 rare 1 obliterate or 2 rares, i don't notice any difference with just 1 obliterate other then having just more dmg
(1 obi may be slightly better for mapping and more fun to me, 2 rars are definitely better for bosses).

how big a difference clear wise is between using 1 oblit and just using 2 for example gg rare wands? if they are good enough can they just replace oblit completely? or will it suffer a heavy loss? i just like the idea of sticking with 2 wands permanently so i dont have to switch if i do bosses <3

also im a bit confused. maybe im overlooking something.

2 curses from cosprei as auras cost 70% reserve (unless you use veil) and grace is 50% no?. where am i overlooking?

i know you use snakebite, but if im using cosprei should i use a diff glove? or try to get a curse on hit mod on snake.
Last edited by GGIsLoveGGIsLife on Jul 9, 2016, 8:45:18 AM
"

how big a difference clear wise is between using 1 oblit and just using 2 for example gg rare wands? if they are good enough can they just replace oblit completely? or will it suffer a heavy loss? i just like the idea of sticking with 2 wands permanently so i dont have to switch if i do bosses <3

also im a bit confused. maybe im overlooking something.

2 curses from cosprei as auras cost 70% reserve (unless you use veil) and grace is 50% no?. where am i overlooking?

i know you use snakebite, but if im using cosprei should i use a diff glove? or try to get a curse on hit mod on snake.

Can't tell yet didn't run with 2 rares that much, but sometimes there are 1-2 from a pack left using 1 auto, also obli explosions kill some more outside of your KB cone (offscreen, over a edge etc.).

You could use helm enchant for reduce mana and there charisma nearby in the tree, but as i said just use the on hit curse for gloves.

Use face breaker instant of snakebite if you use cosprei, should give ~ 30 % more dps, Shadows and dust would be a option for a larger budget.
Last edited by Velgor on Jul 9, 2016, 9:13:42 AM
what is generating the frenzy charges in this build?
@velgor

hey I've read most of the pages here, but it's hard to search. What ascendancy's did you take? Also how do you feel about the shadow and dust gloves?

Thank you for being so active in this thread. I appreciate it :)
Last edited by widowmaikr on Jul 9, 2016, 11:09:32 AM
"
daleyyc wrote:
what is generating the frenzy charges in this build?

Bloodrage

"
widowmaikr wrote:
@velgor

hey I've read most of the pages here, but it's hard to search. What ascendancy's did you take? Also how do you feel about the shadow and dust gloves?

Thank you for being so active in this thread. I appreciate it :)

I have Deadeye, can't say much about shadow and dust i don't have one.
sadly there is no shadow and dust period in the market at this time with temp on hit. i ended up getting facebreakers in the meantime. only lv 10 temp tho :(

lv 30 farming docks atm... trying to rush to the levels needed x.x just takes a lil while with 340 bladefall dmg on reverb and lifesprig
"

how can u clear pack if you dont use obliteration?! your ennemy wont explose, no?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"

how can u clear pack if you dont use obliteration?! your ennemy wont explose, no?!

Once you have enough dmg most pack dies just from your KB explosions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info