[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

Just wanted to post my tooltip fully buffed except for Vaal Haste. I'm only level 74.
Last edited by XerxezBreak on May 2, 2016, 2:34:37 AM
"
Vanfreyr wrote:
But I am level 70 XD!

its just my tooltip is nowhere as near as the OPs.
I notice some damage issues when I did maps with my friends.

Some possible improvements/suggestions:

* Atziri's Promise Amethyst Flask (more Damage and more leech) - use flasks to help your char, e.g. remove bleeding, higher run speed, higher resistances, phasing (doges 10% spell damage and attacks)
* One Wand with better damage (on poe.trade I found a wand with 62 - 168 dmg for one chaos orb)
* Drop Mana Leech and use Void Manipulation - if your damage isn't high enough to one-hit-kill mobs then you should be able to fire several kinetic blasts in a row without mana issues => more kinetic blast hits more poison stacks
* More added physical or chaos damage on rings and amulet - unfortunately added chaos damage needs Elreon Level 7 and costs 13 chaos orbs - but it will further improve your damage
* Continue to level your gems, especially your Added Chaos Damage gem - quality on gems (e.g. Added Chaos Damage, Pierce, GMP) is also helpful but shouldn't be the highest priority)
* What helmet do you have equipped (gens?)?
Dela, this is a really fun build. I'm really enjoying the elementalist version!

My one question is regarding blood rage, which drops my energy shield to zero. Several of our passive nodes add energy shield and it feels like a bit of a waste. Does your energy shield drop to zero, and if not, what are good strategies to keep it from degenerating?

If your energy shield degenerates also, do you think there may be ways to tweak the passive nodes to be more efficient? Many thanks!
Hey Guys,
i read the whole Thread (ye im dumb) and im about to start the OpieOP wander. but i need some help with leveling, first thing is that i died really often with the last witch, so i started a new one, some tipps how to level? does rampage gives good damage (compared to other gloves)? can i cap my resis only with jewelery? cuz i want to use shadow and dust's, carcass (maybe tabula), devotos devotion and atziris steps wich dont got resists... and last, is it worth picking up acrobatics as a witch?
also i want to thank all of you for the content i read trough and the ideas i got from them.

Sincerly,
MeRix the 1337 Elite Noob ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
German Fegit!
Standard Pleb!
Shitty Crafter!
"
anteku wrote:
Dela, this is a really fun build. I'm really enjoying the elementalist version!

My one question is regarding blood rage, which drops my energy shield to zero. Several of our passive nodes add energy shield and it feels like a bit of a waste. Does your energy shield drop to zero, and if not, what are good strategies to keep it from degenerating?

If your energy shield degenerates also, do you think there may be ways to tweak the passive nodes to be more efficient? Many thanks!

If you want it to stop degening, the only idea i can suggest is drop blood rage and run either frenzy (if you have free links) which will be annoying when mapping and i suggest against it or run blood dance boots for frenzy charge generation and you get some life regen and decent movement speed :)
Last edited by lukassid on May 2, 2016, 11:49:30 AM
"
lukassid wrote:

If you want it to stop degening, the only idea i can suggest is drop blood rage and run either frenzy (if you have free links) which will be annoying when mapping and i suggest against it or run blood dance boots for frenzy charge generation and you get some life regen and decent movement speed :)

Blood Dance is an interesting idea. I hate to lose the life and resists on my current boots, but it's worth testing. Thanks!

P.S. Previously, I did test Victario's Acuity for frenzy/power charges. A good amulet with chaos damage felt much better.
Last edited by anteku on May 2, 2016, 2:04:50 PM
blood dance is definitely the way to go. sure you'll lose out on what...maybe 150-200 life in total from dropping high life boots? but you should be gaining over 600 energy shield because now you don't need to use blood rage. definitely worth it

the added damage on low life mods helps your poison a lot too, and the regen is great to have
What % accuracy should i strive for? i have 89% and my dps still seems low.
As wroted in the starter post I used spark for start leveling (Witch). But I don't understand how to change to bladefall - it needs dexterity more then I have.

How to solve this?)

Sorry for these questions, I play in other region, so I cant link items, in that region there isn't topic for this build.
"
Howler87 wrote:
What % accuracy should i strive for? i have 89% and my dps still seems low.

90-91% is ideal. but this is the very reason why i changed to grab up RT.

"
As wroted in the starter post I used spark for start leveling (Witch). But I don't understand how to change to bladefall - it needs dexterity more then I have.

How to solve this?)

Sorry for these questions, I play in other region, so I cant link items, in that region there isn't topic for this build.

just get more dex. jewelry is a great source, or running lioneyes paws which give around 50 dex and str with some movement speed. great boots for leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info