[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

yeah basically if you can figure out how not to use blood rage, you effectively gain like 600-700 HP from not keeping your energy shield depleted.

personally i just use blood rage boots (corrupted +1 frenzy). great movement speed, frenzy up 100%, defensive options with the regen and offensive options with the additional damage on targets with low life (great for the poison).

also i am going to take the route to scion life wheel from south of sanctity so its a short jaunt to RT. this allows me to drop all accuracy passives and more importantly from gear
Hey, figured I'd post and say that I got to 90 in PHC with the Pathfinder variant starting from absolute scratch (I couldn't play the beginning of the league). I made it to 90 with only decent gear (capped res, some life, but no extras). The only uniques I'm currently using are the wands, so this build definitely delivers on being cheap.

I haven't changed much from your tree/gear. Going to try to use a Lightning Coil I found instead of a Carcass, but that's about the only difference right now. Even before trying to upgrade my gear, I've been able to do some pretty crazy map mods as well. You just need to go slow and use wither totem/frost wall liberally.

Thanks for the build. My character is Beehandsvn if anyone feels like checking it out.

"
beehands wrote:
Hey, figured I'd post and say that I got to 90 in PHC with the Pathfinder variant starting from absolute scratch (I couldn't play the beginning of the league). I made it to 90 with only decent gear (capped res, some life, but no extras). The only uniques I'm currently using are the wands, so this build definitely delivers on being cheap.

I haven't changed much from your tree/gear. Going to try to use a Lightning Coil I found instead of a Carcass, but that's about the only difference right now. Even before trying to upgrade my gear, I've been able to do some pretty crazy map mods as well. You just need to go slow and use wither totem/frost wall liberally.

Thanks for the build. My character is Beehandsvn if anyone feels like checking it out.

sounds great, but you have to unlock your characters in your profile ;)
"
prospecial wrote:
"
beehands wrote:

Oopsies, fixed now. :)
so now that i have a full version of this build working, it is stickin amazing. even with just under 10k sheet DPS on kinetic blast, with charges and flasks, this build is incredibly fast clear speed.

best thing about it is the range of your kills. i've never had a build that can offscreen as often and as far as this build its ridiculous

heres my current gear and tree
Gear

Hello. I am noob now, so need help about bandits.

In the first post I see:

"Bandits

Oak
Kill
Frenzy"

What does it mean? I met Kraityn now. Can someone explain a little. Thanks!
"
beehands wrote:

Oopsies, fixed now. :)[/quote]

nice gear and tree
i personally dont like the -movespeed on queen of the forest, but why not ^^
great char

"
ruikarikun wrote:
Hello. I am noob now, so need help about bandits.

In the first post I see:
"Bandits
Oak
Kill
Frenzy"
What does it mean? I met Kraityn now. Can someone explain a little. Thanks!

it means, that you help oak in normal for the 40 flat life (kill the others), kill all bandits in cruel and help kraityn in merciless for the frenzy charge

"
xMustard wrote:
so now that i have a full version of this build working, it is stickin amazing. even with just under 10k sheet DPS on kinetic blast, with charges and flasks, this build is incredibly fast clear speed.

best thing about it is the range of your kills. i've never had a build that can offscreen as often and as far as this build its ridiculous

heres my current gear and tree
Gear

is resolute technique really that good?
i appreciate the occasional crit once in a while
"
prospecial wrote:

it means, that you help oak in normal for the 40 flat life (kill the others), kill all bandits in cruel and help kraityn in merciless for the frenzy charge

Thank you.
Last edited by ruikarikun on Apr 30, 2016, 4:06:07 PM
"
prospecial wrote:
is resolute technique really that good?
i appreciate the occasional crit once in a while

well before reaching over to RT i checked my crit chance and it was the base chance of my wands, i had literally zero bonus critical strike chance, so basically 10.5%.
i also had 3 current passives into accuracy, and gloves/both rings as a MUST to have flat accuracy rolls.

not only that but the passive tree looks more like this,
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAQQHBLMHHgj0DkgOXA-rES8Rlha_GF0c3CL0JIsmiCaVKPorCjLRNZI2PTpYOuE8BT1fQYdFR0V-RZ1JE0lRSbFMs03jUlNSr1NSVK5VS1WFVcZcQF3yYeJirGf8aPJqQ2qMavpsC2yMbRl1nnaCfdJ_xoLHg9uExYfLieCPGo9Gj_qTH5MnlS6XlZf0muCboZu1naqhL6IAotmly6ZXpwinm6yYrfGw2LTRtUi3MLc-uJO7Tb6KwFTAZsM6yAzIFM8V0B_Xz9i93V_fiuZY6FrrY-vu73zviO_r8B_w1fJF9W_31_k3-ej-Cv6P

this is the OPs passive tree. you can notice which way he decides to take for the scion life wheel. in fact you'd save one passive point going the other way, south from Sanctity. now saving one passive point doesn't sound like much, but it does two things. #1 it gives you another passive point, #2 it puts you in much closer proximity to RT.
again here is my passive tree to see the link difference.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQQHBLMHHgj0C2EOSA5cD6sRLREvEZYWvx8CIvQkiyaVKwoy0TY9Olg8BTwtPV9FR0V-RZ1JE0lRSbFMs1JTU1JUrlVLVYVVxlxAXfJh4mKsaPJqQ2qMavpremwLbIxtGW1scql1nnyDfNl90n_Gg1-DzIPbg_eHy4ngj_qTH5MnlS6XlZf0muCdqp_fogCi2aXLp5uvbLDYtUi3PsBUwGbDOsT2xq7IFMi_zxXQH9QH18_YvdyN34rmWOtj6-7vfO-I7-vwH_DV9W_3Mvk3_go=?accountName=xMustard&characterName=Honey_Mustard

the only thing you miss out on is Shaper, 40% mana regen and 1% life regen. i personally don't need that as i already have almost 100 mana regen per second, and 60 mana cost, and i use blood dance boots for lots of regen anyway.

so with that new pathing you are only 4 passives away from RT, and you've already saved one passive point so its an effective cost of 3. not only that, but i had all 3 accuracy nodes spec'd, so RT was essentially free in terms of passive cost with more efficient passive pathing.

so without RT i had an accuracy rate of 90%. now its 100%. now i can use better gloves without having to worry about flat accuracy. i can also use more optimal rings without needing accuracy. this makes capping resistances easier, or whatever other suffix you want other than accuracy.

i honestly don't notice a lack of crits at all. you don't need critical strikes either since we have elemental conflux. i do notice that i just straight up don't miss. so yes i highly recommend getting RT.
"
Hey, figured I'd post and say that I got to 90 in PHC with the Pathfinder variant starting from absolute scratch (I couldn't play the beginning of the league). I made it to 90 with only decent gear

Hey thanks for sharing! Awesome to hear you made it to 90 HC on a budget!!

On the topic of RT or not, xMustard, your tree/route look great. In addition to easier gearing and saving a few points, you also get more strength nodes (which represent more life) vs the INT nodes to travel past shaper. My ONLY concern and reason for not going RT (I originally was RT and spec'd out) was because of reflect. Without the ability to evade your own attacks, even with the meager amount of physical damage we do, you can rip yourself on reflect. RT is certainly a valid option though and makes gearing up even easier. Lots and lots of flexibility to tweak the build to each persons preference - both with gear and tree variants and I wouldn't fault anyone for rockin RT.
Last edited by getinthevan on May 1, 2016, 2:49:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info