[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

whos better Ranger or Witch?
"
getinthevan wrote:
On the topic of RT or not, xMustard, your tree/route look great. In addition to easier gearing and saving a few points, you also get more strength nodes (which represent more life) vs the INT nodes to travel past shaper. My ONLY concern and reason for not going RT (I originally was RT and spec'd out) was because of reflect. Without the ability to evade your own attacks, even with the meager amount of physical damage we do, you can rip yourself on reflect. RT is certainly a valid option though and makes gearing up even easier. Lots and lots of flexibility to tweak the build to each persons preference - both with gear and tree variants and I wouldn't fault anyone for rockin RT.

this is one thing im starting to notice, is reflect. i do take damage, but i don't have the highest DPS so it isn't real bad. i also have more defensive options with my flasks and regen and not running blood rage (thus keeping energy shield). so for me i find it perfect since reflect is still not an issue overall. i just don't do enough damage to reflect an amount that threatens over my defensive options.

i can absolutely see how that would cause an issue though, especially if you're running grace and/or acrobatics

edit: in fact my damage is lower to a point where im thinking about picking up the rest of the Atrophy circle and grabbing up the +phys damage into Force Shaper after i grab up the rest of my HP nodes (20% left to go).
i am sitting at 4607/660 so essentially 5267 life pool.
Last edited by xMustard on May 1, 2016, 10:32:48 AM
"
xMustard wrote:

this is the OPs passive tree. you can notice which way he decides to take for the scion life wheel. in fact you'd save one passive point going the other way, south from Sanctity. now saving one passive point doesn't sound like much, but it does two things. #1 it gives you another passive point, #2 it puts you in much closer proximity to RT.
again here is my passive tree to see the link difference.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQQHBLMHHgj0C2EOSA5cD6sRLREvEZYWvx8CIvQkiyaVKwoy0TY9Olg8BTwtPV9FR0V-RZ1JE0lRSbFMs1JTU1JUrlVLVYVVxlxAXfJh4mKsaPJqQ2qMavpremwLbIxtGW1scql1nnyDfNl90n_Gg1-DzIPbg_eHy4ngj_qTH5MnlS6XlZf0muCdqp_fogCi2aXLp5uvbLDYtUi3PsBUwGbDOsT2xq7IFMi_zxXQH9QH18_YvdyN34rmWOtj6-7vfO-I7-vwH_DV9W_3Mvk3_go=?accountName=xMustard&characterName=Honey_Mustard

the only thing you miss out on is Shaper, 40% mana regen and 1% life regen. i personally don't need that as i already have almost 100 mana regen per second, and 60 mana cost, and i use blood dance boots for lots of regen anyway.

so with that new pathing you are only 4 passives away from RT, and you've already saved one passive point so its an effective cost of 3. not only that, but i had all 3 accuracy nodes spec'd, so RT was essentially free in terms of passive cost with more efficient passive pathing.

so without RT i had an accuracy rate of 90%. now its 100%. now i can use better gloves without having to worry about flat accuracy. i can also use more optimal rings without needing accuracy. this makes capping resistances easier, or whatever other suffix you want other than accuracy.

i honestly don't notice a lack of crits at all. you don't need critical strikes either since we have elemental conflux. i do notice that i just straight up don't miss. so yes i highly recommend getting RT.

well, the point investion was my main concern, but thanks for clearing that up
it looks really reasonable

i will try and see, if i can make this fit into my tree as i am ALWAYS struggling with accuracy(i am more a fan of the ranger/duelist area ^^)
ya i hate the accuracy issue. depending on your accurate rate (usually 90% is a pretty good rate) that also lowers your actual critical strike chance, so just keep that in mind with your preference with keeping crit strikes.

also just to note, i spec'd into some physical damage and it...basically does nothing, lol. 12% raised my damage by 138 with all charges and flasks active. AKA nothing. not worth it. much better to spec into more jewel sockets and just get any combination of the two of chaos/area/dot damage
Again noob question. I am 37 lvl withc now, use spark as main, but can't close the labyrinth.
First fight with Izaro - he kill me everytime.
play labyrinth later @lvl55+
"
stauch3r wrote:
play labyrinth later @lvl55+

this. you don't need ascendancy until the 50s at the very least. also if you're an elementalist i'd get the leige of the primordial first because it gives you an actual bonus. your clear speed won't be high enough to take advantage of elemental conflux at that point
I am having damage issues.

My tooltip only puts my KB at

Merciless Ascendency is pretty hard and is impossible for me to do, I had my friend carry me to do Cruel as I do not do Damage. Should I respec my Beacon of Ruin for Light of Primordial?

What else do I need? I can barely do maps as I do not do Damage (I have to Frost Wall Each and Every Mob Group), nor can I kill the bosses, they take forever. Even with Wither Ice Wall and 90 Pierce.
Last edited by Vanfreyr on May 2, 2016, 12:51:50 AM
"
Vanfreyr wrote:
I am having damage issues.

Merciless Ascendency is pretty hard and is impossible for me to do, I had my friend carry me to do Cruel as I do not do Damage. Should I respec my Beacon of Ruin for Light of Primordial?

What else do I need? I can barely do maps as I do not do Damage (I have to Frost Wall Each and Every Mob Group), nor can I kill the bosses, they take forever. Even with Wither Ice Wall and 90 Pierce.
I had problems with damage as well when clearing the story. The way around the problems you will face is:
#1: Have someone help you kill Bosses
#2: Ledge till lvl 60 & City of Sarn till 70.

After you reach level 70 you shouldn't experience any damage problems.
Last edited by XerxezBreak on May 2, 2016, 1:07:02 AM
But I am level 70 XD!

its just my tooltip is nowhere as near as the OPs.
I notice some damage issues when I did maps with my friends.
Last edited by Vanfreyr on May 2, 2016, 1:17:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info