[Poll] It's been a month now, how much do you like the labyrinth/acendancy class/enchantments?

Classes not as limiting as I thought they might be.

Enchantments, however, are a waste of time. Honestly, I'm left with only the one challenge, and still missing aura and trap enchantment after 100+ merc lab runs. When a game company starts relying this heavily on rng to extend material is when players start looking for other games. At least give us a few enchantments to choose from at the end of lab, or base enchantment upon gems in the item. Or, after X number of runs, just let us skip the lab and fight the three forms of izaro. Such a waste of time as is and the rewards are crap.

In terms of league, lab is okay; in terms of game, it should be eliminated.

Last edited by KallasAK on Apr 14, 2016, 3:08:29 AM
They can't all be good I guess.
141 votes for absolute worst
- vs. -
30 votes for absolute best

Pretty much sums up the lab.
I dont understand why this ascendancy was gated behind lab after GGG said they only wanted to add side content.

Listen to your community.
What is the "rate enchantments" supposed to mean?

From the point of the mechanics to obtain them, (helm) enchantments are super terri-bad, awful gameplay mechanics. From the point of their power they are nice.

Asc classes = 10/10, would ascend again
Labyrinth = 4/10, it's passable 3x per char, but not a fun endgame activity
Trials = 1/10, horribad, why am I forced to do this shit 3X per char, every char?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
lab = 1, worst part of the game so far
AP = 8, good sheet
Ench = 4, too random
lab : 1

ascendancy : 10

enchants : 5 ( just because of the RNG involved )

Looking at these polls , it seems that most people who voted feel the same way .

Hopefully GGG will do something about these .
R.I.P 4.B.
I love ascendancy classes, and I think they're one of the best developments GGG has updated the game with (assuming they're going to be altering quite a few classes for the new league. Certain classes feel very dull/insignificant compared to the power others give. They've already stated that they're going to address it though).

Lab is fun and fine for the ascendancy classes (3x per character). Trials are annoying and I don't really understand the dev's intent with forcing them to be completed every difficulty. Grinding the lab for enchants is somewhat annoying (I'm not even going to talk about the helm enchants. They are pure RNG. You farm them at your own risk), as disconnects lags on traps, etc can really shit on your face and make you lose either 15 minutes and xp, or your whole character through basically no fault of your own. For the ascendancy points, I rather enjoy running the lab. It's challenging (maybe not numerically, but if you're in hc with noob gear, you're careful AF) and totally different from everything else.

Enchants in general are fun, and I like the combos they allow. I wish the gloves enchants actually told you what they did numerically so you could judge them yourself, and some boot enchants seem quite lackluster under the cannot be stunned/leech enchants. There just seems to be a BIS boot enchant, and all others fall by the wayside. Helms are supposed to be GG and rare as hell, and I think they're fine that way. Nobody expected anything different.
bump
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Lab - no like at all.
asc - big like, but not at this cost... (lab)
enchant - meh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info