[Poll] It's been a month now, how much do you like the labyrinth/acendancy class/enchantments?

When I saw that Gladiator had bonuses to both bleed and dual-wielding, I thought it would be a fun build to try. Unfortunately, choosing to dual-wield is still choosing to have neither damage nor defenses. On top of that, the bonuses involving bleed still make me feel like I could have gotten better bonuses from specializing in outright damage instead.

Underwhelming on top of underwhelming.
+1 labyrinth dislike at 60% versus labyrinth like at 40%
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I like ascendansy classes. The concept is pretty cool, the implementation is also not bad, so I'd give it 9/10.

I am of two minds on labyrinth. 1st - trials are shit. I don't mind doing them once per account ever. Doing them 6 times each difficulty for each char seems ridiculously excessive and timeconsuming while definitely not fun. The lab itself is a very interesting idea, I like the fact that it exists for people who would be into that sort of thing. I don't like that people trivialise it with WB and life regen, while legit players can easily die there, if their build is not very prepared (and they have to do it anyway, since ascending is pretty much mandatory). I personally have not run lab much, because I don't really enjoy it (and my build is not optimal for it, so I think it's kinda a waste of my time to run 10-12 minutes labs, while everyone else and their grandmother are doing 4-5 minute)

Enchants I don't mind. I will not be farming them ever, because again, it feels like a waste of my time. I would rather just buy the item I want (as I did with my helm). Maybe I would change my mind if I ever rolled a dedicated lab runner, but I don't see that happening.
+1 since being discussed in another thread. 27% say that Labyrinth is the worst content.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Gave Labyrinth a 1. Think its the worst new content added to the game, as the gameplay is heavy on platforming/traps and I hate that type of games.

Gave AC a 8. Really like it, but think there should be some balance changes to make some of the sub classes more interesting

Didnt vote for enchantments.
Last edited by Ragnar119 on Apr 10, 2016, 3:35:03 PM
personaly i enjoyed lab becouse is a change of pace from the "must clear faster" mentaly the rest of the game has.

that being said the rewards feels like crap so i dont have much incentive to keep running it other than for an elusive helm enchantment.

wish side areas where a bit more rewarding, doing all those puzzles to unlock a silver door just get a large chest that drops 1-2 crappy rares or a shrine with 0.001% chance of giving something usefull dosent make you want to go there.

a few ideas that could make it more appealing

make cadiro spawn after you kill izaro and or add couple perandus caches behind silver doors
or
izaro always drop a unique lv 20 or higher
or
rares droped by izaro have 1 of its mod increased to max (within item level restriction)

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

^ push and a friendly greeting to the feedback team.
Lab 0/10
Ascendancy 9/10
Enchantments 5/10

cheers
lab 0/10
ascendancy no vote because I never ascended because I refuse to play the boring lab, but they look really nice
enchantments no vote because I never investigated this
-3 for lab, horrible cancer to POE
2 for AC, would be a 4 if you didn't have to do the lab to get it, hate how it shoehorns you to a specific class.
3 for enchantment, would be a 5 if wasn't gated behind lab and 0 helm enchantments ever I can actually use, the only pro is it is another means to assist in making a build the way you want with the boot enchants.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info