[Worst skill challenge] Shield charge is the winner!! currently A1C

"
Kroughfire wrote:
I would love to see a legit glacial hammer build.

USING TROLL MJLONERZ
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Max possible number of flamedash eleprofil totems.

Drop and watch em go. If there was only a way to get there internal cooldowns shorter.

Still i think with maybe one searing bond totem in the mix this could actually be viable?

Probably Shield Charge
If elemental hit win i got already helmet for ya :

lel

Probably Shield Charge

Can use Supports -> better than Default Attack. :p
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
Probably Shield Charge

Can use Supports -> better than Default Attack. :p
for a valuable poster you dont do much research to make your posts valuable XD

default:Through the failure, absence, or lack of.

absence/lack of skill

therefor it cannot be considered a skill if itself it defines the absence of skill
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Phase 2 is up!

POst your builds!!!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Look up the word 'trap'. Does it make any sense in the context of Path of Exile? No.
Through my extensive research into the inner workings of PoE, I know for a fact that Default Attack is a Skill in Path of Exile. That is why you put it on your Skill bar, and it's affected by things that modify Skills.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Mar 30, 2016, 9:41:25 AM
Default attack is better than some skills in poe because it scales with GG gear and procs on hit effects like decrees and on kill effects like null's inclination. You can even make workable builds using curse on hit gloves + profane bloom, or gratuitous violence and a bleed weapon, and/or the unique corpse explosion wand (obliteration).

You can deal damage with retaliation setups while using default attack, like cwdt, tempest shield, riposte, reckoning, vengeance, etc, as well as trigger herald effects. If you increase base crit of herald of thunder + herald of ice via assassin you can start doing silly things like linking pcoc to herald of thunder and clear all of dried lake just by running through it, as HoT and a good decree will proc HoT continuously, and HoI will full clear packs once HoT kills one monster. Would that still classify as a default attack build? I think so. My 2x void battery ice/shock nova assassin is still a nova build, despite HoT and HoI killing everything as I run through a map.

A great bow with +1 arrow corruption along with a +1 arrow corruption quiver (or even no +1 arrow corrupts at all, with no heralds, no corpse explosion, nothing else) will clear faster with default attack than an ancestral bond decoy totem build using tukohama war's herald to deal damage.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Mar 30, 2016, 10:25:38 AM
Summons Skeletons

Kek, can't blame people thinking it is bad. But I made a working build around it, reached around ~85, and did Volcano with damaging mods. So it ain't that terrible (but it still needs a lot of love from GGG)

Shield charge

Some crazy prolif/bleed potential here. Would like to see it go (was planning to make one myself). But it doesn't seem truly terrible.

Lightning tendrils
Why are even people suggesting this?... Lol. It isn't half bad. It is not cookie-cutter-wheres-my-voltaxic kind of skill, but it is viable.

Lightning warp
Again, pretty terrible at first sight, but can work. Even monsters use LW totems to kill you.

So here we go with my pick:

Elemental hit

Terrible scaling, high mana cost, looks like utter shit. Yup. Elemental Hit everidai. I'ma make some shitty build with it when I get back home. :P

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 30, 2016, 10:14:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info