ACT 1:

Brutus
Merveil

ACT 2:
Fidelitas
Weaver

Spoiler
THE WORST SKILL IN THE GAME POLL

the poll will stand for 6hours from the moment of the creation, winning skill will start tomorrow at noon NZ time

Elemental shit

lightning Crawp

Summon shitleton

Phase 1

TOP 5 (in order)

1)Elemental hit

2) Shield charge

3)Summons skeletons

4) lightning warp

5)lightning tendrils

note: this one will be much shorter in time than phase 1, like 6hours instead of the 24h of phase 1.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 31, 2016, 10:31:06 AM
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2016, 10:53:16 AM
Elemental hit

And make sure it can do uber.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Shield charge.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Man so many bad ones.

I would say elemental hit or magma orb.
"
Man so many bad ones.

I would say elemental hit or magma orb.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'd like to see a shield charge build. One day i'll try.
Elemental hit is too easy. Build generic ele bow char, equip ele hit with gmp/chain/wed and it would be more or less endgame viable.

I vote for glacial hammer. It is just bad.
Frost wall, it deals damage you know.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Would indeed be fun to see some glacial hammer!
Nobody ever uses that except Templars on the Twilight Strand.
Oh I have a few ideas :D

1) Fire Nova Mine - Trust me, this one will make you go crazy. It even feels quite good for a while up to a point where you realize that you don't have any single target damage.

2) Shrapnel Shot - I don't really think that it's bad, neither do I think that it's good. To be honest, I've just never ever seen someone using it, lol.

3) Shield Charge - This may count as a gimmicky movement skill but hell I'd love to see a build around this.

4) Burning Arrow - It's not really bad but I havn't seen it being used for years.

5) Conversion Trap - No words needed here

6) Tempest Shield - Yes, you can actually deal damage with it. Would be so awefully slow :D

7) I'd kinda like to see a 4 or 5 Totem Searing Bond char aswell. Searing Bond is not a bad skill imho but it could be interesting.

8) Lightning Warp Totems - Because there's nothing close as cool as lightning warp totems in this game.

/EDIT: If you need me to put a single vote than count me in for Shield Charge. Elemental Hit would be pretty damn boring imho.
Last edited by kahzin on Mar 29, 2016, 2:56:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info