[Worst skill challenge] Shield charge is the winner!! currently A1C

shield charge gets my vote
shield sharge. people want to see that for quite some time. deliver on your promise
Out of all potential active skills... Shield charge seems like it would be the hardest to make a build with.
CoC? Maybe? That... that would be the ONLY way I could think of to scale that skill's damage enough to be the main skill.... Which, maybe makes that too easy, but even then, it still might be bad.
So, because ALL attacks can be linked to CoC, and thus get most of their damage from spells... Well, the better question is, what is the worst spell for damage in the game? Maybe lightning warp? So, that would be my second vote.
Burning Arrow.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Hit
sign me up.
it is leading the votes for a reason :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Well the 400% more damage with shield charge can be used for bleeding ( with Flee) or poison ( bino's kitchen for poison prolif and regen)

Pretty sure it can be good, maybe another skill for one target.
Last edited by edwasp on Mar 29, 2016, 1:55:48 PM
Elemental hit. And make sure it's melee. Then you can use Shield Charge as 'movement' skill. Maybe drop in smoke mines for a laugh.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Incinerate even mathil can't make it do any damage.
Desecrate without detonate dead :) or orb of storms :))

But, that would be boring. I vote for glacial hammer, it isn't that bad, but curious to see how it will work out.
Is 'Silence' a player skill? I'm sure a lot of us would like to see you using that.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info