[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
stevenc1988 wrote:
Hey

No one is really farming Vinktar flasks so its really hard to get the phys convert mod ones.
How did you get yours? What other flask would you replace it with? aztiri's flask?

Well i started out with a "lightning dmg to spells" vinktar, and that was also ok. Until vinktar's you'll need a mana pot? I needed that.
Why did you take "Sanctity" near Templar , was there any specific use for that? Maybe you took it before you went Vaal Pact?
"
Why did you take "Sanctity" near Templar , was there any specific use for that? Maybe you took it before you went Vaal Pact?

It was my point #100 :D Didn't really care what i took, it just looked bad to have 1 point left ^^
"
Bogok wrote:
"
stevenc1988 wrote:
Hey

No one is really farming Vinktar flasks so its really hard to get the phys convert mod ones.
How did you get yours? What other flask would you replace it with? aztiri's flask?

Well i started out with a "lightning dmg to spells" vinktar, and that was also ok. Until vinktar's you'll need a mana pot? I needed that.

I thought you'd be able to sustain mana with warlords mark, which means cant run immune to curse map.

and have you tried out the retch belt at all?
"
On PHC they only go for 25c. When I bought mine again earlier there were like 6 available.

You kinda want the leech (especially in curse immune maps or monsters with curse immune mod), so Atziri's Promise would be the go-to flask imo.

there are 25c ones but those are useless for this build, they either give lightning pen or lightning dmg to attacks
"
stevenc1988 wrote:
there are 25c ones but those are useless for this build, they either give lightning pen or lightning dmg to attacks

No I was talking about the convertion ones... I bought mine just 2 days ago and there were 6 for sale (5 from the same guy for 25c each).
"
flyaway_kong wrote:
Hi Up, can you please add jewel part? which jewels are the best?

Updated with Jewels now (: it's under "gear"
Hey there!

Decided to give Blade Vortex a go and I'm having a TON of fun playing your build, it's insane how little attention I was paying to flasks before :)
Just finished farming Dried Lake and going to head into maps now, this is what my gear currently looks like:

Flasks

Looking to get a ring with some fire resist so I can free up the belt for a third flask affix, that'll likely be the biggest upgrade at this point, but just starting maps so it probably isn't too much of a concern just yet.

Since I haven't ever used Blade Vortex before, how is reflect with it? Would Elemental or Physical be tougher, and would it be able to handle a double reflect map? Just trying to assess what I should and shouldn't be able to handle before I go and try it myself :)

Will post again as more questions arise, thus far I've been having an absolute blast with it, thank you so much for putting in the time to make a guide :)
"
"
stevenc1988 wrote:

No I was talking about the convertion ones... I bought mine just 2 days ago and there were 6 for sale (5 from the same guy for 25c each).

literally 0 available atm, id happily pay 1ex for one
"
Noitee wrote:
Hey there!

Decided to give Blade Vortex a go and I'm having a TON of fun playing your build, it's insane how little attention I was paying to flasks before :)
Just finished farming Dried Lake and going to head into maps now, this is what my gear currently looks like:

Flasks

Looking to get a ring with some fire resist so I can free up the belt for a third flask affix, that'll likely be the biggest upgrade at this point, but just starting maps so it probably isn't too much of a concern just yet.

Since I haven't ever used Blade Vortex before, how is reflect with it? Would Elemental or Physical be tougher, and would it be able to handle a double reflect map? Just trying to assess what I should and shouldn't be able to handle before I go and try it myself :)

Will post again as more questions arise, thus far I've been having an absolute blast with it, thank you so much for putting in the time to make a guide :)

I'm very glad you like it, thanks for trying it out (: Reflect is doable if you're good with you flasks. As long as you have vinktar's up you don't take dmg at all. If you run double reflect you will see your mana taking big hits, and if flasks are off you might go and die, so i wouldn't bother doing that. Gl man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info