[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Hey Bogok, My guy is level 73 now, with a 5 link chest ( BBBRG unfortunately), Essence Worm, Rathpith and Rumi's flask are out of the way.

Just...keep grinding for currency I guess. I lucked out today and got 10 chaos for 192 Perandus coins but other than that I'm seeing the flasks I need yet at a exalt or 2, a exalt for the weapon and a few exalts for the chest and I'm not a flipper...currency is coming in from farming but it's relatively slow in context of what I still need.

There's more expensive builds by far I keep reminding my self haha.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 9, 2016, 1:48:30 PM
I bought a very cheap 1 socket low roll carcass jack, fixed it up to a 6sock 5link with decent rolls. Cost a lot less than buying one that was already 5linked.

Same for divinarius, just buy a cheapo one and divine later when you're richer.

The flasks are expensive yes, I haven't managed to bring myself to buy all of them yet.
IGN - Moisturiser
Shop - 697887
Meh, I refuse to blow jewlers and fuse on RNG.
my 1 chaos 5 link will do just fine till I buy a 6L Carcass.
As for the dagger, I lucked out and found one for 15 chaos. 56% spell damage, 94% crit.

The chest and flasks are going to hurt financially. I'm getting by with popping Rumi's, a Basalt and a simple hybrid hp /mana pot while I grind low level maps for $$$.

I still love the build as much as day one though! Saving for expensive things is daunting but the build is so functional even at a lower gear level.

Edit: snagged a 5 link 6 socket 4b1g for 1 exa. ya...I learned my lesson back in closed beta. I refuse to use orbs as anything but currency. Outside of crafting maps, flasks and boxes of course.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 9, 2016, 10:03:45 PM
Just hit level 90 in PHC using this build (character is WHIRRRRRR), definitely a really nice build with good damage/survivability, I rarely dipped to anything. It also made me finally realize how broken flasks are. But, it is pretty exhausting keeping up everything, don't think I have it in me to push further, lol.

Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by kBryce on Apr 10, 2016, 5:06:45 AM
I do find it harder to play than my previous version of this build.

No vaal pact
No essence worm
No clear mind
No carcass jack
Yes blood rage
Yes more crit
Yes warlord's mark on blasphemy
Yes lightning coil (hard to color)

However this build feels more intresting
"
kBryce wrote:
Just hit level 90 in PHC using this build (character is WHIRRRRRR), definitely a really nice build with good damage/survivability, I rarely dipped to anything. It also made me finally realize how broken flasks are. But, it is pretty exhausting keeping up everything, don't think I have it in me to push further, lol.

Thanks for the guide!

Np man! (: Yeah it can be exhausting, but it also really opened my eyes for flasks - damn it's some strong things ^^
Died in lab to traps at lvl 83 :( had all the gear too pots and the uniques. Thinking about doing it again... not sure yet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jetzilla/characters

Character was conditioner. RIP in scrubcore noob.
IGN - Moisturiser
Shop - 697887
Hi Up, can you please add jewel part? which jewels are the best?
Hey

No one is really farming Vinktar flasks so its really hard to get the phys convert mod ones.
How did you get yours? What other flask would you replace it with? aztiri's flask?
On PHC they only go for 25c. When I bought mine again earlier there were like 6 available.

You kinda want the leech (especially in curse immune maps or monsters with curse immune mod), so Atziri's Promise would be the go-to flask imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info