[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
Question: does Fortify even benefit Blade Vortex? Blade Vortex is not melee it's a spell, and character sheet dps doesn't go up with Forify up vs not.

If not, why use it?

Also how do you make 2 different colors Blade Vortexes?

Thanks

Well i'm not using fortify for damage but for defences (: The red one is a MTX skin you have to pay for. It's quite cheap though
"
Is the red Blade Vortex just "Demonic Blade Vortex Effect" ?

I'm finding this is gonna be a must for keeping up the CoH vortex. Or rather at least a huge quality of life boost.

Definitely not a must. It's quite easy even without it, i played with that for some time. I purely bought it because i like supporting GGG and it looks cool
"
Bogok wrote:
"
Question: does Fortify even benefit Blade Vortex? Blade Vortex is not melee it's a spell, and character sheet dps doesn't go up with Forify up vs not.

If not, why use it?

Also how do you make 2 different colors Blade Vortexes?

Thanks

Well i'm not using fortify for damage but for defences (:

Ahh see I didn't even know it offered 20% damage reduction. I was just going off the in game tool tip which only references increasing phys damage.

As for the the color, ya I didn't mean it's a must, of course it's not but I see it as a huge quality of life thing. You see precisely when one falls off.

Thanks again
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 6, 2016, 9:39:58 PM
Hi new player here. Can I do this as a trickster?? Is this cheap to build?? Would I be able to run maps and build currency?? What are some important nodes and skill gem combinations to get asap??
"
Kuruptt wrote:
Hi new player here. Can I do this as a trickster?? Is this cheap to build?? Would I be able to run maps and build currency?? What are some important nodes and skill gem combinations to get asap??

1: then that wouldnt be a pathfinder would it?

2: look at the recommended uniques on the first page.

3: read the guide

Sorry I had to.
"
Accedie wrote:
Thanks for the guide, been really enjoying playing this char.

I'm glad to hear you like it. Definitely my favourite character so far (:
I have been running this build with "The retch" unique belt. It brought flask uptime to 9.98s (base 4.8) which is amazing. I strongly recommend buying this belt, the -30% flask charges gained is a non issue against trash and 10 seconds is enough to kill bosses in one flask use.
Are there any adjustments I can make for PSC? I don't mind sacrificing a little bit of defense to get more offense.
Did you feel safe with only 6K life and without Coil? Looks rippy against for example voll smash/charge in wasteland.
"
Did you feel safe with only 6K life and without Coil? Looks rippy against for example voll smash/charge in wasteland.

Voll's smash/charge in wasteland took around 15% of my hp. The mitigation is nothing less than incredible and ontop of the 6K life you have 2k fro MoM, so yes i would definitely say it's enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info