[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
trnkrt wrote:

Fair enough. Got one more question: what would be the priority while upgrading flasks?

Taste of hate --> rumi's --> vinktar's.

Rumi's should be quite cheap though, so you could do that. Same with vinktar's, but i listed them after what's best
How essential are power charges to this build? I've been running warlords with blasphemy so far and that has been feeling really good, really smooth to play as everything just gets cursed automatically. It feels kinda weird having to use two different blade vortex's. Do we have another way to get power charges?

Also I'm quite enjoying the endurance charges we get from warlords, must we help Alyira in merciless? or is it ok to help Oak too?
IGN - Moisturiser
Shop - 697887
"
Jetzilla wrote:
How essential are power charges to this build? I've been running warlords with blasphemy so far and that has been feeling really good, really smooth to play as everything just gets cursed automatically. It feels kinda weird having to use two different blade vortex's. Do we have another way to get power charges?

Also I'm quite enjoying the endurance charges we get from warlords, must we help Alyira in merciless? or is it ok to help Oak too?

It's all up to preferences man, theres so many variations of this build (: You can definitely help Oak. There's not really other ways to get the power charges though - but it's ok, you get used to it
What should we be looking for in Jewels?

Also I see that your gear is mostly armour base, shouldn't we be getting evasion stuff since this build has so much % increased evasion rating from the tree and not much increased armour rating.
IGN - Moisturiser
Shop - 697887
"
Jetzilla wrote:
What should we be looking for in Jewels?

Also I see that your gear is mostly armour base, shouldn't we be getting evasion stuff since this build has so much % increased evasion rating from the tree and not much increased armour rating.

For jewels you can see the ones i have in my tree, but something like:

First priority: Life

Second priority: Resistance to get capped, Spell damage, cast speed, physical damage, area damage - just all the damage you scale with

third priority: Crit multiplier and chance. It's a plus but don't aim to buy it.

On the gear you can decide to either go for armour or evasion. I went for armour because i had a granite of iron skin (+% armour) so i wanted to scale with that. In retrospect i should have gone for evasion rating, but tbh it doesn't do a huge difference - 95% of our defences are from the flasks.
Great guide and cool build!
IGN: Scordalia_
Might want to edit or remove the whole " at level 12 use Blade Vortex" bit cuz Ranger doesn't get Blade Vortex...

Kind of important to know to a new or returning player.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 5, 2016, 1:11:22 AM
Can I do this as a trickster?? Is this cheap to build??
Had some fun with this build, definitely a different play style than what I'm used to.
A couple of things I've noticed that I didn't see in the guide:

Bubbling flasks actually heal more instantly than seethings. I have no idea what's going on here, but a seething divine will heal me for about 2k instantly, and a bubbling divine will heal me for 3k instantly. Weird interaction between flask nodes or bug? No idea.

If you want to drop the totem setup, any duration skills work really well with this build and can add a lot of utility like a 20 second rallying cry, vaal grace, 15 sec smoke mine (easy blind + 30 movespeed) etc
"
Might want to edit or remove the whole " at level 12 use Blade Vortex" bit cuz Ranger doesn't get Blade Vortex...

Kind of important to know to a new or returning player.

True - i will add that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info