[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Up to 90 and still going strong, absolutely loving the build :) Considering going for the 6L now that I'm comfortable enough with it, my sparker feels really dull now that I don't have this much stuff to juggle!

Haven't really gotten close to ripping apart from a couple of screw ups on Phys Reflect, incredibly solid overall :)

Edit: Yeah... after saying that I convinced myself to get a 6 socket Carcass to throw fuses at, had 648 fuses and... now I have 140 and this:

Pretty damn happy with it :) Hopefully I won't rip it just after getting the 6L like my Voltaxic vaal sparker :< Road to 100 it is!
Last edited by Noitee on Apr 14, 2016, 8:45:33 PM
"
lowlife is always more dmg..

it's pretty expensive tho (skyforth/6L shavs/insane jewelery)

Pretty expensive doesn't begin to describe it. IMO, it's the most expensive build in the game. But I have a feeling that once it comes online, it'll be so worth it.
"
Bogok wrote:
"
I really like this build. In your opinion, what would yield the most DPS: CI, low life, or pure life?

Like the other guys said - lowlife gives most dps, but i really don't feel like it's needed, and i would say this is safer. Also definitely a lot cheaper

The one thing I will say is that it's FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR cheaper than low-life. Like low life blade vortex pathfinder is just absurdly expensive (20 ex shield, 22 ex skyforth, 13 ex Shav's wrappings, 7 ex helmet, 4 ex ring, 1.3 ex gloves).
My version I had earlier of this build couldn't do reflect at all, so I'm quite scared to do a map... I do ele reflect by turning off hatred and removing added fire.

I'm very scared of phys reflect just cause I knew I couldn't do it last time, with this build it seems you can but would you really RIP fast when your pots run out? Doesn't sound worth the risk then?

And gz on the 6Link guy above ^^ I decided to buy one for 11 ex. I just didn't wanna risk it, since I spent 2300 last league, the feeling of finding an 8 ex item, and 1 hour later ripping those exalts in fusings was really harsh... I just went for the safe thing to do and bought it 6linked. At least the road to 100 can begin, character is pretty much finished. Got 4 levels to go and I know exactly which nodes to take, it will be perfect ^^

Oh btw Bogok, how significant is the upgrade from 20/20 to 21/20 blade vortex and 21 Hatred?
Last edited by Affinity on Apr 15, 2016, 1:55:48 AM
"
My version I had earlier of this build couldn't do reflect at all, so I'm quite scared to do a map... I do ele reflect by turning off hatred and removing added fire.

I'm very scared of phys reflect just cause I knew I couldn't do it last time, with this build it seems you can but would you really RIP fast when your pots run out? Doesn't sound worth the risk then?

And gz on the 6Link guy above ^^ I decided to buy one for 11 ex. I just didn't wanna risk it, since I spent 2300 last league, the feeling of finding an 8 ex item, and 1 hour later ripping those exalts in fusings was really harsh... I just went for the safe thing to do and bought it 6linked. At least the road to 100 can begin, character is pretty much finished. Got 4 levels to go and I know exactly which nodes to take, it will be perfect ^^

Oh btw Bogok, how significant is the upgrade from 20/20 to 21/20 blade vortex and 21 Hatred?

Phys reflect:

Phys to lightning gem, Moonbender's wing tomahawk axe, or HrimSorrow gloves.
I read about it and I have some questions :)

1. In your opinion it is worth to exchange Essence Worm with Doedre's Damning and run with dual Blasphemy curse setup?

2. Did You try kill with this build Core Boss? :)
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
I read about it and I have some questions :)

1. In your opinion it is worth to exchange Essence Worm with Doedre's Damning and run with dual Blasphemy curse setup?

2. Did You try kill with this build Core Boss? :)

With this build you definitely don't want to run doedre's over essence worm, we're using Mind over matter, so mana is also health!

No i didn't do a core, mostly because the boss shavronne has thorns and i'm not quite sure how much dmg it does.
The build is awesome, but I die too often. Basically, each time I jump into a pack of Perandus mobs, my client freezes for 10-15 seconds. How did you survive that? Are you running lockstep or legacy mode?
"
Rhans wrote:
The build is awesome, but I die too often. Basically, each time I jump into a pack of Perandus mobs, my client freezes for 10-15 seconds. How did you survive that? Are you running lockstep or legacy mode?

That's an awful long freeze :D

Try and keep piano-ing your flasks, they're the ones that keep you alive together with your warlords mark.
Hey,

What do you think is best for the Vessel of Vinktar mods? The lightning damage (30-125 for mine) or the 20% phys to lightning?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info