[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
dandan88 wrote:
Having some annoying inconsistencies using the AOE gem in my main links, and having a smaller AOE for the other blade vortex setup (Pcoc + curse on hit). The aoe of my main bladevortex is larger and I'm not getting the effect of the smaller blade vortex as much; my barely sustain power charges and leech doesn't always apply. Did you have similar issues? What did you do to get around it? It's really noticeable, if I switch back to added fire > aoe gem in my main links, I have much better uptime of charges and leech from warlords, but the aoe sucks ;/

hope you understand what i mean.

im running with inc aoe since i got a 5link around cruel
and of course a 4l setup for the warlords curse and power charge generation.
its working fine. it was a bit weird in the beginning but if u have a bigger monster pack u are always at max charges.
it works perfectly fine for me
Last edited by Ehryzona on Jun 8, 2016, 7:15:29 AM
maybe i just need some more crit from the tree for the pcoc. been focusing on getting the life first. lvl 74 atm just farming up in dried lake, hitting 140m xp/hr which I consider a good amount.
Last edited by dandan88 on Jun 8, 2016, 7:55:46 AM
"
dandan88 wrote:
maybe i just need some more crit from the tree for the pcoc. been focusing on getting the life first. lvl 74 atm just farming up in dried lake, hitting 140m xp/hr which I consider a good amount.

im at 25% crit without charges. it works fine even without a high crit chance
140 mil/h is good for blade vortex :)
at lvl 78 now so the xp drop off is real :( I have 9.3% crit without charges, 21.3% with 4 charges :D Using a spell dmg / cast speed wand still, still got crappy starter gear; only the essence worm bought so far. i know bad/no life rolls etc

damn looking at it my gear is absolute dog shit lol

Have this dagger for whirling but 1.2 aps is too slow, even with vagan atk speed crafted. at least divinarius is 1.45 which should be a bit better but... i'm scared I'll just go back to using a wand for the cast speed speed.
Last edited by dandan88 on Jun 8, 2016, 1:05:45 PM
"
dandan88 wrote:
at lvl 78 now so the xp drop off is real :( I have 9.3% crit without charges, 21.3% with 4 charges :D Using a spell dmg / cast speed wand still, still got crappy starter gear; only the essence worm bought so far. i know bad/no life rolls etc

damn looking at it my gear is absolute dog shit lol

Have this dagger for whirling but 1.2 aps is too slow, even with vagan atk speed crafted. at least divinarius is 1.45 which should be a bit better but... i'm scared I'll just go back to using a wand for the cast speed speed.

Base attack speed of your weapon does not affect whirling blades speed. Only +%attack speed matters.
So divinarius is slow as shit
ign : MLG_AT_OVERWATCH
well shit now i dont want divinarius at all.

what about shield charge :D can use it with a dagger, can apply fortify... brb
Last edited by dandan88 on Jun 8, 2016, 3:16:33 PM
"
dandan88 wrote:
well shit now i dont want divinarius at all.

what about shield charge :D can use it with a dagger, can apply fortify... brb

Why? Divinarius is great for blade vortex.
the whirling blades speed is really slow i feel like a wand with cast speed would give better clear speed, but fortify is necessary.. so im trying shield charge.
Yo,

You went with armor gear but wrote somewhere that maybe it would be better to go evasion. What's the pro and cons, what's better for this build?
"
GreyGoose wrote:
Yo,

You went with armor gear but wrote somewhere that maybe it would be better to go evasion. What's the pro and cons, what's better for this build?

The build doesn't really use both, since it doesn't stack a lot of either, but due to pathing, picks up a few % evasion nodes, so its probably better to just go evasion so you get some scaling out of it. The build more relies on flasks and leeching as its defense mechanism.

And the pros and cons are the same for any armor or evasion spec. Armor mitigates multiple small hits well but isn't as effective against singular big hits, evasion is bad against a lot of hits due to the entropy mechanic, but is better against big hits, since it can dodge it all together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info