[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
darkix1 wrote:
"
ElPuppet wrote:
"
Acored wrote:
@Elpuppet

maybe a dumb Question.. sry. :P

you wearing facebreaker.. why?

They're the highest dps gloves for a crit build

What about Maligaro's? It's worse dpswise but gives us more reliable crits for flask charges and 5% IAS for Wb.

I don't feel the little bit of crit would change much, but it's a fairly sizable change in dps. I was thinking the same as you earlier, but as you gear up and play faster, I've not had flask charges ever be a problem. I also don't WBs for travel anymore, I run with a Quicksilver. This is now a problem as I don't know what flask to ditch for a ToH now that I can buy my last flask in Prophecy..kinda why I'm thinking about CI and ditching the hp flask hah.

Running is extremely quick, I've found it much better and I play on predictive, so WB can sometimes be a bit screwy. I even hit #1 on endgame lab today ( http://www.pathofexile.com/labyrinth/Prophecy/4/1465257600 ) so I really feel running is just crazy fast.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
@ElPuppet

What do you think about re-specing your ascendancy points into master alchemist. Then you can replace your basalt with taste of hate and gain lots of elemental DPS. It's a tough call I know, I'm trying to figure out what to do myself.
How do you deal with thorns before you have all the UQ flasks? Run away? I just got RIP'd by blackguard mages
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Last edited by echelontee on Jun 7, 2016, 6:55:21 PM
vinktar's flask is so badly expensive atm, especially the converting one.

thinking about to buy a cheap one, with 10% lightning pen, and link Physical to Lightning to my BV, is that a good solution? I know it got less dps. :(
"
jakkelolboll wrote:
hi, using the eclipse wand, was wondering how to maintain foritfy up without Whirling Blades?

You can't. Fortify is for melee skills (and in essence, melee weapons). Eclipse is a wand and has no associated melee skills for it. You can't offhand anything either, since you can't dual wield melee and ranged at the same time. So you're sol if you don't have a divinaris or just bite the bullet and get a high crit and spell crit dagger.
Yo!

Im 88 atm with this Build in Prophecy Standart. Its a Blast!
But i didnt tried Atziri and Uber lab yet.

do you guys think im ready for the fights? im gonna link my gear.
also - what tooltip dps should i aim for, or atleast, how much would i need for atziri. im around 9k with inc aoe and 14k conc effect..

Maybe you can give me some advices to upgrade the gear to be uber atziri ready aswell :)

Gear
Spoiler
Im getting insane FPS drops when I jump in packs in t8+ maps, it didnt really happen before probably because mobs died too fast.

I was wondering if you guys have option settings to offset those fps drops?
ign : MLG_AT_OVERWATCH
"
Ehryzona wrote:
Yo!

also - what tooltip dps should i aim for, or atleast, how much would i need for atziri. im around 9k with inc aoe and 14k conc effect..

Maybe you can give me some advices to upgrade the gear to be uber atziri ready aswell :)

Gear
Spoiler

Oh boy, you need more life on those items. You only have 1 item with over 40 life, you would want 80 on all!
"
Bogok wrote:
"
Ehryzona wrote:
Yo!

Gear
Spoiler

Oh boy, you need more life on those items. You only have 1 item with over 40 life, you would want 80 on all!

yea man, was thinking about that
alright then ill do some meeps to get better life rolls :-D

thanks for this awesome build btw! way more fun then my last blade vortex charakter
Having some annoying inconsistencies using the AOE gem in my main links, and having a smaller AOE for the other blade vortex setup (Pcoc + curse on hit). The aoe of my main bladevortex is larger and I'm not getting the effect of the smaller blade vortex as much; my barely sustain power charges and leech doesn't always apply. Did you have similar issues? What did you do to get around it? It's really noticeable, if I switch back to added fire > aoe gem in my main links, I have much better uptime of charges and leech from warlords, but the aoe sucks ;/

hope you understand what i mean.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info