[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
Hello,
I wanted to try a pathfinder for very long and found your build very interesting.
My question is how do you feel about the new master alchemist node?
Is it as sttrong as master surgeon or worse?

I stuck to the build and used the additional points from the endgame lab for Nature's Boon.

8% less elemental dmg? Awesome.
Some charges every few sec? Yey, never get stuck with 100hp in the lab again.
20% chance to use no charges ? Sure, why not.

For Master Alchemist:
Immune to Elemental ailments. I have a anti-frees flask. Didn't feel that I need something else.
40% increased? Okayish, but not really good.
20% freeze, burn, shock? I already freeze often, even with a "low" crit chance.

Just hit 50 yesterday. Which one of the flasks is the most important? I feel like gettin the rumis first so i can run some low level maps until i get the currency for the other flasks?
"
Siza1337 wrote:
Just hit 50 yesterday. Which one of the flasks is the most important? I feel like gettin the rumis first so i can run some low level maps until i get the currency for the other flasks?

Just grab an atziri's promise. Good damage and excellent life leech for ~2c vs a 30c++ rumis.
With MoM combined with warlords and vaal pact, I find that even when I take damage I leech it all back pretty quickly.

Edit: I forgot that promise requires lvl68. Though by the time you start maps you should be lvl68, so...

On a related note, I made a trapper at the start of PSC, found it slow and not very fun, and tried this build instead. Very fantastic experience so far, levelling is quick, bosses disintegrate if you stack blades and touch them. Haven't gotten master surgeon yet but the increased flask effects from the tree + warlords is already extremely fun, popping flasks every 2 groups or so.
Last edited by LightningStars on Jun 10, 2016, 2:44:25 AM
Atziri's Promise is waiting in my stash. The other flasks are way more expensive though and i can only afford one of them at the moment. I still believe Rumi's is the way to go. I want to get into maps at ~70 and build up currency for more gear/flasks.
"
Siza1337 wrote:

You're probably overestimating how important unique flasks are, you can go all the way up to red maps with <1ex flask setup.

For the priority OP said:

"
Probably something like

Essence worm --> Taste of hate --> Divinarius --> Rumi's --> vinktar's --> carcass/rathpith.

Personally I'd still go Rumi's first or second, as it's so much cheaper at the moment than those other things except EW.
Last edited by chinz on Jun 10, 2016, 3:35:17 AM
I can spend roughly 1.5ex at the moment. I'll go with Rumi's first then.

Also got this as a Divinarius replacement, can't wait to craft spelldamage onto it.
how do you level up with bladevortex, it's very weak early on
I used double Lifesprig for the beginning, then switched to 1x Lifesprig and 1x Reverberation Rod once i could wear it. Started using 1x Eclipse Solaris and 1x Lifesprig now.
Links are Blade Vortex, Faster Casting, Spell Echo and Controlled Destruction. Once i switched to Eclipse Solaris i bought a cheap helmet so i can have a 4Link with Spell Echo in it.

This is my current setup
Last edited by Siza1337 on Jun 10, 2016, 5:22:58 AM
someone tried mouse\keyboard macro for flasks? :D
PS bunch of stupid questions
level with tabula or amp rod? can i sustain 6l mana?
im ok with lightning coil for extra safety, or carcass is crucial?

No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jun 10, 2016, 4:10:51 PM
"
mezmery wrote:
someone tried mouse\keyboard macro for flasks? :D
PS bunch of stupid questions
level with tabula or amp rod? can i sustain 6l mana?
im ok with lightning coil for extra safety, or carcass is crucial?

1) 6L mana sustain is VERY difficult. It takes like 80% mana regen from tree, and 2 tier 1 mana regen suffixes. If you're talking about a slow drain on a full mana pool, then the requirements are much less to get to 50 stacks.

2) Tabula

3) With Blade Vortex, you want 4 blue so you have a good place for phys to lightning. BV - inc duration - echo - increased crits/controlled dest (according to taste) - inc aoe/conc effect - inc crit damage/added chaos/phys to lightning. You're not getting that with a coil short of blowing 2k chromes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info